GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA.CS. Y.H.RAGHAVENDRA (CA)     03 February 2020

Director Resignation

Hi, One of my friend was a Director in a company which has not carried on any business and in presently in striken off status

My friend wants to surrender the DIN and join a job

Kindly guide can we file DIN 5 Form and surrender or should the company be made active to surrender the DIN?

Please Help.

4 Replies

CS Vishal Mehta

CS Vishal Mehta (Self Employed)     03 February 2020

As per my opinion, your friend is not allowed to surrender his DIN, because his DIN is already used and associated.

Prime condition of surrender of DIN is that DIN must not have used at anytime in past.

Vijay Prajapati

Vijay Prajapati   04 February 2020

Hi,one of my friend was director in company.after regin from company ,any property of his family sieze by govt.he have join company 25 Feb 2012 -09/01/2014.during these period how much business done in company,data not available
CA.CS. Y.H.RAGHAVENDRA

CA.CS. Y.H.RAGHAVENDRA (CA)     01 August 2020

So what is the solution? Only winding up of company ?

CS M Pota

CS M Pota (Company Secreatary)     05 August 2020

Originally posted by : Vijay Prajapati

Hi,one of my friend was director in company.after regin from company ,any property of his family sieze by govt.he have join company 25 Feb 2012 -09/01/2014.during these period how much business done in company,data not available

This is not possible that data not available for the business done.If so the Company should have breached all the applicable lows like excise,service tax,Vat, CST,Income tax ,Companies Act and other applicable Acts to the Company according to the nature of business carried on by it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register