CAclubindia Online Learning offers a wide variety of online classes and video lectures for various professional courses such as CA, CS, CMA, CISA as well as various certification courses on GST, Transfer Pricing, International Taxation, Excel, Tally, FM, Ind AS and more. know more
Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) 05 October 2012
As per the revised procedure for DIN Allotment, any person intending to apply for DIN shall have to make an application in eForm DIN 1 and should follow the following procedure:
1. eForm DIN-1 has to follow the offline eFiling process . For more details regarding the same visit eFiling FAQ's .
2. Attach the photograph and scanned copy of supporting documents i.e. proof of identity, and proof of residence as per the guidelines. Physical documents are not required to submit at DIN cell.
3. Along with the supporting documents, verification by the applicant for applying for allotment of Director Identification Number (DIN) shall also be attached. This shall contain the Name, Father’s name, date of birth and text of declaration and physical signature of the applicant.
4. The eForm shall have to be digitally signed and shall be uploaded on MCA21 portal.
5. Upon upload, Pay the fees for DIN1 eForm. Only electronic payment of the fees shall be allowed (I.e. Netbanking / Credit Card). No challan payment will be accepted under revised procedure of DIN allotment.
The applicant is required to get himself/herself registered on the MCA21 Portal to obtain login id, which is necessary for payment of the fees. After obtaining the login-id, Login to the MCA21 portal and click on 'eForm upload' link available under the 'eForms' tab for uploading the eForm DIN 1. eForm DIN-1 will be processed only after the DIN application fee is paid.
6. Upon upload and successful payment,
In case Form DIN 1 is signed by a practicing professional or secretary (who is a member of ICSI) in whole time employment of the existing company in which applicant is to be associated and details have not been identified as potential duplicate, Approved DIN shall be generated and if the details have been identified as potential duplicate, Provisional DIN shall be generated. A suitable informational message and an email shall be provided to the user that the DIN shall be approved after due verification by the DIN cell/ RD(NR).
This shall also be applicable to potential duplicate cases identified in Form DIN4.
7. Processing of e Form DIN 1
In case, DIN 1 gets certified by the professional (i.e. CA(in whole time practice)/ CS(in whole time practice)/ CWA (in whole time practice)/secretary (who is member of ICSI) in whole time employment of the existing company in which applicant is to be associated), the DIN will be approved by the system immediately online (in case it is not potential duplicate).
8. Intimate approved DIN to your Companies
On approval of DIN, intimate your DIN to all the company (ies) (within a period of 30 days from the date of approval) in which you are a Director, in form DIN-2. Form DIN-2 can be downloaded and printed from the 'DIN' link on the homepage of MCA portal.
9. Company to intimate your DIN to ROC
After the Director has intimated the DIN allotted to the company(ies). The Company(ies) is/are then required to intimate the DINs of its directors to the ROC in Form DIN-3 within a period of seven days of receiving form DIN-2.(Filing of DIN-3 is applicable only in cases, where the date of appointment of director(s) in such company(ies), is prior to September 1 , 2007)
10. Post-approval changes in particulars of DIN-1
If there is any change in the particulars submitted in form DIN-1, applicant can submit e-form DIN-4 online. For instance in the event of change of address of a director, he/ she is required to intimate this change by submitting eform DIN-4 along with the required attested documents.
CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer) 05 October 2012
Now, DIN cannot be obtained without PAN no.
In case of existing DIN nos wherein PAN was not provided, DIN 4 is requried to be filed to update the PAN details.
*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ ) 06 October 2012
|Originally posted by : deepali agarwal|
No DIN cannot be applied without PAN number
Check out this as wel .....