Diabetic Information And Cure

Techinical Consultant

Hai Friends ! This is K Lakshmanan ( KL). This web link on the cure for Diabates by DR. TONY ALMEIDA was forwaded by my relative. ( I am an Elel Engr  by Profession ... retd  but still active as consultant) .  First I would like to compliment you  Dr. Almeida !  for originating this  useful information and I would like others  to benefit further with factual  user feed back.

I had experimented with the recipe given for my diabetic wife Gita and prepared the medicine at home & she went thru the course of 1+1 week as suggested ( from 1/1/2010) . Her usual sugar level of around 300 to 350 mg/dL (PP) , had gone up to 407 ( prior to this medicine ).

One  week after the 2 weeks'  course,   when she  went for  her monthly check up, the Sugar level has  remarkably come down to 160 (PP) . Her Urin Sugar which was ++++  had  come  down to NIL .She of course continues with her insulin dose (40 & 15 units  a  day)  yet and we are still watching her sugar level  say for  another month. On 5.2.10 the check showed a PP of 223.   She had  been  gaining weight since Apr 09  which is  coming down in the last 2 months.

Without any bias  not to be over joyed, I take  it witha  cautiousoptimism  and find it quite encouraging. I would  like to share the factual records of Gita  at a glance -  March 09 to  5 Feb 2010  here below. Later, I shall also  post the subsequent  findings on consistency  of the effect of this nature medicine on her.

Test Date

Sugar

Urine

B.P. in mm Hg

Weight

Fasting

PP

Fasting

PP

Albumin

Max

Min

Kgs

While on this, the extraction of the potion from the  ingredients was a bit tricky, given their  tendency  to quickly solidify , and needed a pit of patience -  It was not possible  to extract  about  0.8 to 1 Ltr at one  stroke  with just 5 cups of water;  I did  it with 4, 5 times each tiome adding additional cups and again boiling.  It took about 2 hrs.   But then it was worth the effort . I have already given the medicine to  2 of my coleagues  to further experiment with their cases of diabates.

To  make it easier for you to have a feel the  actual process used by me  to extract the potion,  I took as much as some 17 photoes and have posted in in my gmail Picasa Album. Those of you who would like to see it   may please send  me  your e mail ID  for  jmke to  send the invitation to visit the album.

By the way I find  some one  had  asked  what is  Kalunji,  how tro get  Gondhu  etc.

Kalunji  / black seed is  also called  Karum Jeeragam  or black Jeera.  The  Gondh is Edible  Gum available  in  country medical stores..

For  any  specific queries  you may mail me  at  kaeyel @ gmail.com 

With best wishes.......KL ( K.Lakshmanan)

african american

dear caclubindia members, if you have any information regarding the diabetic cure/treatment. the preparation of the formula or how to go about obtaining the ingredients(specifically black seeds and gondh). please send me a pm or email me at evaughn312 @ hotmail.com. i am from america and i have tried to find these to ingredients here in american, but i cannot. thank you.

Hi Sri Vidhya,

Composition does not work. it becomes thick solid paste. Hardly any liduid left for draining. Has any body  tried to get beniffit?? can somebody repond?? Pl do not upload unathenticated medical suggestion which are risky for health. pl respond and confirm your source / authenticity

Thanks

Meshivy

Techinical Consultant

Response to  Mr Meshivy :

Yes  it wil become  thick paste if we  do not tend to it attentively for   2hrs.   In this  regards  please  recall my relevant  para  above  last week  ...  " .....While on this, the extraction of the potion from the  ingredients was a bit tricky, given their  tendency  to quickly solidify , and needed a bit of patience -  It was not possible  to extract  about  0.8 to 1 Ltr at one  stroke  with just 5 cups of water;  I did  it with 4, 5 times each tiome adding additional cups and again boiling.  It took about 2 hrs.   But then it was worth the effort . I have already given the medicine to  2 of my coleagues  to further experiment with their cases of diabates "

Yes we should  not  unauthenticated suggestions.  But the above feed back was  my first hand feed back. And the result given also was factual  feed back  with no claim what so ever.

It was given to share that experienced.   

I will  of course share the   resulting outcome  too  { of the  continued effectiveness or otherwise of the potion on the patient  } after  the next  routine check up with our  family doctor. 

Best wishes

Dear Lakshmanan,

Thanks for the prompt reply. It will be nice of u to share the benifits. This mail on diabetic cure has been circulated to too many people  but no body has  ever confirmed the benifit.  Even if it does not benifit, it should not harm or have any side effects, particularly related to Diabetis.

Looking forward for your update

Best wishes

I AM INQUIRING IF ANYONE HAS THE EXACT STEPS IN PREPARING THE FORUMLA FOR DIABETIC TREATMENT. I HAVE THE INGREDIENTS AND I HAVE FOLLOWED THE INTRUCTIONS, BUT LIKE ONE OF THE CALCULBMEMBERS IN A PREVIOUS MESSAGE(MR MESHIVY). I ONLY COME OUT WITH A PASTE. A MR LAKSHAHMANAN SAYS HE REBOILED THE INGREDIENTS 4 TO 5 TIMES USING ADDITIONAL CUPS OF WATER EACH TIME TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO HAVE ENOUGH LIQUIDS TO CONSUME. I HAVE TRIED THAT, BUT I AM STILL HAVEING SOME PROBLEMS. IF ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME FIND THE EXACT STEPS THAT I SHOULD TAKE TO OBTAIN A LITERE OF LIQUID OUT OF THE TREATMENT, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT NEGEEFRIDAY @ YAHOO.COM.     THANK YOU VERY MUCH   NEGEE FRIDAY.

Security Consultant

Hi,

With referenene to your Response to  Mr Meshivy : could you please send the steps once again that you acheived for 1 litre.

Techinical Consultant

I am waiting for  the  second  monthly check up for  my wife   due  this week .  I shall respond  to the  above requests,  aftere that.   KL 

Techinical Consultant

An important  Feed back   28.2.2010                            

The  monthly check up  (for sugar)   due  for my wife Gita  was done  y/day.

Pleased to share with you the news that  she  is  maintaining her  last month's  level   ( PP 160) ;

In fact, after course completion ( & stopping the medicine ) in between when I checked on 5/2

it had gone moderately  up to 223;  ( but not to  the initial 407) ;  

Gita  chose to take  a second course  of potion - to be  on the  safer side.

As mentioned yesterday check up showed her PP back to 162.

The Doctor asked her to maintain present level of medication, meaning  continuing the insulin.

Next   month  we will review and think about reducing / avoiding insulin.

One more feed back.

My Senior Colleague Mr Sunder Sankar  ( 67)   [ who is  taking only  1 sugar pill daily], went thru 1 course of the potion.

He has reported that  his  PP  has  come  down  from 190  to  110.

Please note  that he is doing  vigorous walk in the mornings;  My wife  also  regularly does  brisk morning walk.

(1)    Conclusion:

[ The source email with recipe said that  1 course of the  potion (  7 days daily & the next week alt days) would  reduce the  sugar level  and  one can  be  normal ( there after ]

( 1. a)

Yes;  the  sugar level  certainly came  down;   But ( in Gita's  case)  it went moderately up  after,  but came  down after  the second course.

I  infer  that one  course would  not be  enough for   a  permanent cure; But I guess continuing with it  for  the second or third course  may provide a longer lasting  sugar free  solution.

Mr.  Sunder Sankar also feels  so.

(1. b)

Please take note that  morning  brisk walk  always  helps. To ensure that is  done  regularly  as a  way of life.

We have nothing to lose & every thing to gain;   so far so good;  we are continuing  the experiment.

(2)  Tips  for Potion Making :-

As desired by many of you ( those  who sought  further clarification ), for the preparation tips, I  made out   &  have sent to them an Excel file giving step by step  suggestions for the potion making together with illustrative  photographs (  taken from my Picasa  album )   for better clarity.

Trust the above feed back  will be of use to you.

Best regards

KL

-----------K.Lakshmanan

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU