ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Diabetic Information And Cure

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11254 Points)

23 June 2009  

DIABETIC?
FINALLY GOOD NEWS FOR ALL DIABETICS 

A woman (65) was diabetic for the last 20+ years and was taking insulin twice a day, 

she used the enclosed homemade medicine for a fortnight and now 

she is absolutely free of diabetes and taking all her food as normal including sweets ............ ......... ......

The doctors have advised her to stop insulin and any other blood sugar  controlling drugs. 

I request you all please circulate the email below to as many people as you can and 

let them take the maximum benefit from it. 

AS RECEIVED  :

DR. TONY ALMEIDA (Bombay Kidney Speciality expert ) made the extensive 

experiments with perseverance and patience and discovered a successful treatment for diabetes. 

Now a days a lot of people, old men & women in particular suffer a lot due to Diabetes. 

Ingredients: 

1 - Wheat flour                  100 gm

2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh)   100 gm

3 - Barley                          100 gm       

4 - Black Seeds (kalunji)   100 gm

Method of Preparation
 :
 Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water.

Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire. Allow it to cool down by itself. 

When it has become cold, filter out the seeds and preserve the water in a glass jug  or bottle.  

How to use it?

Take one small cup of this water every day early morning when your stomach is empty. 

Continue this for 7 days.  Next week repeat the same but on alternate days. With these 2 weeks of treatment you 

will wonder to see that you have become normal and can eat normal food without problem.

61 Replies

L. Gomathi (Accounts Coordinator) (41 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

Hi Srividhya,

My mother is also suffering from Diabetic for last 20 years. & taking insulin twice a day. Hope the information provided here is from genuine source. Please let me know how & where can I get the gondh & black seeds, do you know any local name for balck seeds in tamil or kannada? please let me know, I will try for my mother.

Thanks & Regards,

Gomathi

2 Like

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11254 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

Hi Their Friends,

Our Friend From HollyWood America Is Looking for some Help on Daibetic Cure.

A Email Was Sent to Group for the Cure of Daibatic with some 2 indigent " gum and black seed".

Kindly reply back him to alex0808 @ sbcglobal. net

& Alex I am Marking this email to Our Doctor Team to so that u get a Maximum INFO.

I Hope we will get what we want. 

Hoping for Your Co-operation in Our MHO

BooN

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks for the information

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114659 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

Thanks for the information

neeraj (Assistant accounts manager)   (68 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

THANKS FOR SUCH USEFUL INFORMATION

Shafi Ibrahim (Maint.Supervisor) (25 Points)
Replied 24 June 2009

Dear Sir, madam!

Thank you very much for the the very usefull information.

Kindly let me know where can I buy the tree gum in Mumbai?

1 Like

Shafi Ibrahim (Maint.Supervisor) (25 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

Hi Sri Vidya,

By reading your above article for Diabetic cure, I have a great hope that I can be free from my sugar problem. Without your help and the help of doctors in finding the Gum Tree it seems that it is very difficult. Therefore I kindly request you to find the address from where to buy gum of tree in Mumbai. Really it will help millions of diabetic people.

Waiting anxiously for your help. Thanks and Best Regards.

Shafi Ibrahim.

bina daswani (none) (22 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

Hi Sri Vidya,

Read your Article on Diabetes. It sounds to good to be true. But, miracles have known to happen. Now, I have a serious query. My daughter has severe Type 1 diabetes, but alongwith that she has Celiac Disease and has been advised by her doctor not to eat Wheat flour. However, the ingredients above also suggests the use of wheat flour, could you please clarify if in this case it is safe to go ahead and try this method. Awaiting your early response anxiously. Thankyou.

Sudhakar (PL) (22 Points)
Replied 11 July 2009

Hi Sri Vidya, By reading your above article for Diabetic cure, I have a great hope that I can be free from my sugar problem. Without your help and the help of doctors in finding the Gum Tree it seems that it is very difficult. Therefore I kindly request you to find the address from where to buy gum of tree in Hyderabad. Waiting anxiously for your help. Thanks and Best Regards. TSS Sudhakar

Anbazhagan (Engr) (24 Points)
Replied 16 July 2009

Dear friends,

Thanks for the information, But I do not find Dr.Tony Almeida's name in Mumbai directory. Kindly confirm whether the information is true or fake. Ayurvedic experts say their medicines can only control diabatics but medicine for cure is not yet invented . I have a strong doubt about this information untill unless the Dr gives his address and phone no. Regards

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74302 Points)
Replied 16 July 2009

Thanks for sharing Ayurvedic information for Diabeties.

Md. Obaydul Hossain (Sr.Executive) (22 Points)
Replied 16 July 2009

Dear Sri Vidya,

Many thanks for your message which can helpful if it is real message actually. I also agree with Anbazhagan comments due to without consulting with a Doctor it's risk to apply until and unless confirmed by Doctor. Would be very kindful if anybody provide me a contact number or e-mail address who has already been cured to apply this formula of medicine. My daughter has been suffering by type-1 diabetic she is 13 years old. Sri Vidya if possible pls provide your contact or e-mail address so that I can communicate with you. My best Regards- obaydul from Bangladesh, Chittagong

Anbazhagan (Engr) (24 Points)
Replied 17 July 2009

Hi!

I have seen persons who controlled their sugar level by Ramdev's breathing exercise.But I could not see anyone who got cured.Kindly do not help anyone to spread rumours.

Mathre Rangarajan (retired) (22 Points)
Replied 23 July 2009

Thanks for sending me the home remedy to cure Diabetes. I, sincere, want to try it.
Therefore, I have few clarifications to ask you:
1.      If all the 4 ingredients (Wheat flour, Gond, Barely & Kalaunji all weighting 400 gm in total) on boiling for 10 minutes in total of 5 cups of water (which would be about 1 liter), would become semi-liquid paste; And this semi-liquid paste on cooling would not be filterable. So, how do we get an amount of roughly ½ liter (10 small cups for 2 weeks- 1small cup daily for 7 days + 1 small cup every alternate days for second week) of drinkable filtrate?
2.      If I am not mistaken, we have to either reduce the weights of Ingredients to say 10 grams each or increase the quantity of water to 5 liters so that on boiling for 10 minutes, it is filterable and drinkable. Please clarify?
3.      There are so many products like Gond which all are produce of trees. Please clarify what is the name of Gond and product of which tree; what should we ask from the supplier (Punsari) so that we get the right ingredient (Gond)? And finally
4.      Also clarify if we can use wheat grains or necessarily wheat flour; as wheat flour would make the boiled and cooled stuff in to semi liquid paste; however the wheat grains when boiled & cooled would not become a semi-liquid paste but will be drinkable filtrate? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register