Your thoughts are what you observe through life

(Guest)

Thoughts - Your thoughts are what you observe through life. These are some of my observations. (Newest)

1. You can never know a person by seeing what he is to you when with you, but what he is to you when he is with others. Before you "own" a person share him with few, and you can decide if he deserves your ownership.

2. Love and expectations are like the sides of a coin. Loving means fulfilling expectations, and having the expectations fulfilled is being loved. Not one thing happens without the other.

Unconditional love is abstinence from living. Unconditional love can never have the divine pleasures love has.

3. Change of opinion doesn't necessarily be due to the previous opinion being wrong. People often discover new things that cause them to change.

4. Nothing is constant and permanent in this world - not even true love.

5. Living in isolation has its own advantages. There are pains, but no heartbreaks.

6. It is not difficult to earn importance. Difficult is to be the worth of it.

7. Nothing is difficult in the world. It is just a matter of interest. If you did not succeed in something it is not because it was difficult, but because it was not there for you; it was out of your interests -- the fact which probably you would never realize!

8. In today's world you don't have to know everything to be called a master, but just more than anybody else does.

9. Learning with entertainment is far more effective for self-enhancement than entertainment with learning.

10. I disbelieve the rule of "majority wins". Because often I have seen that majority is situationally right, but FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG.

11. You are born alone. And you will die alone. Unless you find a soul-mate. There is no other human relationship in this world that does not exist for a worldly purpose.