Query regarding CA Final exam form May 2017

BTW is any body having a problem logging in .I dont have a registered ID so i tried to register but the page doesnt change . tried FAQ on registeration but it mentioned a dropdown box for new registeration but i could not find the box . any kind of help is welcome please help

I think no ca signature required for certificate of service bcoz earlier also student sign and completion letter is sufficient.However we have to wait for  icai more clarification.

I think no ca signature required for certificate of service bcoz earlier also student sign and completion letter is sufficient.However we have to wait for  icai more clarification.

it must be like if candidate have already completed Article ship training then completion certificate/letter to be attached.
Really there is no logic in it, specially when a student already has given multiple attempt and send multiple times articleship completion letter. It is meaningless when ICAI can easily check service completion status in its database. They should clarify that for students who competed articleship can get his certificate certified by any member of ICAI and not only by principal.
Further in notification they have stated that "Format of
further in notification they have stated that "Format of certificate of service is available on site" but I couldn't found it anywhere.. so its better to wait till monday

Plz clarify the same . I to confuse . Plz help 

I faced the same problem. Unable to create an ID

@ syed parvez ali , i have sent an email to the email id mentioned  on the web site , no reply as yet. the 1800 number is of no use . what do you plan to do ? let me know

I guess only "certficate of service" (form 108) which is already issued by the prinicpal is enough and same has to be scanned and uploaded.

 

 

I guess wait till the exam form date process starts

plz clarify 

 

is it applicable to first time appearing students or for all students 

 

Too much confusion. Many have left their jobs, relocated etc., after articles ICAI expects such to go back to their principals again, which is not practical.

check portal, formats are uploaded

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details