Easy Office

Ca Final Reference Book Suggestions, Please

Page no : 2

sudarshan (articled assistant) (163 Points)
Replied 07 January 2017

Swapnil patni notes is useless.. highly unprofessional... if u r not interested in Munish Bhandari then go for Tejpal Sheth a best alternative for Munish Bhandari

Saurabh S (CA Final) (125 Points)
Replied 07 January 2017

Originally posted by : sudarshan
Swapnil patni notes is useless.. highly unprofessional... if u r not interested in Munish Bhandari then go for Tejpal Sheth a best alternative for Munish Bhandari

Thanks sudarshan for the quick reply!

Could you please clarify a bit on what do you mean by "highly unprofessional"?

The language or like the general structure.

I was able to find a pdf - quick summary notes posted in the Files section, which looked very good(obviously, from revision POV).

Have you yourself seen or read it?

So I wanted to know more about his Main study material/notes!?  

Sumit Kumar Swarnakar (CA FINAL) (281 Points)
Replied 07 January 2017

SFM : V Pattabhi Ram is an uncomparable one.

Complete clarity...
One of the Best Book I ever seen bcoz the book is designed very user friendly, Moreover all the principles of various topics are shown as sticky notes, which help during revision.

Rest thing is almost every author is trying his level best to make the book user friendly, only our preparation matters a lot.

All the Best

sudarshan (articled assistant) (163 Points)
Replied 07 January 2017

Saurabh S.. the point is law is to be read with words as they are which is not the case with Swapnil notes I tried to revise from his notes but could not do it because I felt incomplete even for revision.. unprofessional I meant his classes with notes... his notes alone is of no use without his class that is the point I'm trying to make for revision go for Munish handbook the latest edition was highly updated and coverage was increased in lucid manner for learning go for Tejpal Sheth because when u open the book u feel like Reading and it seemed very good no difficulty

Saurabh S (CA Final) (125 Points)
Replied 07 January 2017

Okay, thanks sudarshan for your inputs! 

Will go for Tejpal Seth.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: