Easy Office

I am deeply hurt .....

Page no : 3

Ajay shivnarayan pandey (Not now) (46 Points)
Replied 30 March 2015

But who is ultimately right as the query is concerned?

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 30 March 2015

Please Ignore all and keep sharing your views...........Dont get hurt by simply comments of any person.

And keep in your mind ......Nobody can hurt you without your permission.

We are here to share knowledge, to help  , not to fight .

Bas jo acha lage ussey dimag m rakho, baki just ignore ignore ignore ........smiley

1 Like

Sunit Chhatbar (Project Finance and Tax Audit)   (336 Points)
Replied 30 March 2015

first of all nobody is perfect. technical mistakes are not in our hands. dont worry much for him. keep sharing.

this is my first comment any post in cci. few months ago i want to an expert on this club. but now i am happy with other pages. prime focus should be on sharing knolwdge. 

i know how much you are capable & whats your nature. move on keep sharing cool

1 Like

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 31 March 2015

Some people will never change.tushar dont give respect to other members ,proved many times nothing new in this.

1 Like

(Guest)

consistent watch by sanjay on tushar's every reply in expert section may lead him to behave like this.!!!

and may be Sanjay's invisible torture made him modify/ edit his reply instead of acepting the mistake.

and In waht context he labelled Renu as Rakhi sawant is not clear. May be he wanted to say a drama queen instead chose rakhi sawant's name.

Renu should not have taken sides. She should have been neutral.!!!

Roopesh Gangisetty (Article trainee) (176 Points)
Replied 03 April 2015

Awaiting for Tushar reply

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 05 April 2015

@ cci Member/ Pillai

I agree with your thought process completely. Even I could thought in similar manner if I'd be at your place.  if you ever check my record... I just pointed out the wrong things but never criticized anyone publicly ....  It was such a big step that even I was feeling so bad .... I was thinking that writing such thing might have hurt him deeply ... how he gonna face his  ca final may exams with such a disturbed mindset ... so I asked to close the thread to admin .... You can see my earlier replies ....But seriously his actions made me completly wrong ....And that's why I was bound to reply. 

You didn't know that y the satire of DOB was said by me as it's not clear in the mentioned query forum. But he fired back at the instant moment. That was pretty fair ...He said something, I said something. fair enough ...

I guess anger was justified at the same moment .... what made him carried so further even after my constant harsh warning .... " The words used by me is I"m not sanjay bhaiya .... it surely says by itself in no manner I'm gonna bear his bad behave and don't have any patience skills"

Then he replied further out of frustration again ..... " Just to justify him by calling me bad name"

Now just apply your prudence .... If such person is so right and having so short tempered  that he could object another person instantly out of anger .... 

"Then why not such person would respond atleast once in his support when other people are also questioning his behave ..... won't he take any chance to defend himself ?????? "

why he got absent from facebook and cci instantly for continously 2 days ...... and if he was so right and deep hurt then how can he came up suddenly present on cci and fb and almost everywhere just right after my reply in above forum to close the matter 

Assumed that he might be afraid that people won't believe him or no one is supporting him .....I'm replying you almost after 1.5 day..... You are supporting him completely and now he has enough hope atleast some one is supporting him completely..... Don't  you think he had chance to give his explanation regarding this for once ... ??? 

"The real thing is Everyone knows when he is right and when he's wrong ....... and  I guess no one has toleration to bear any word against himself unless he is wrong ... "

thanks !

1 Like

deva (trichy) (21 Points)
Replied 13 April 2015

I agree with u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: