Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sravanthi (CA Final ICWA Final & M.B.A)     24 June 2014

What to write

Hai Frnds,

I am doing CWA along with CA . I am doing Job. Now I am in a great confusion that what to write in next attempt ie. in Nov 2014. I don’t know which group is better to write. From past 2 attepmts I wrote 2nd group. I fed up with that to write again. Now I want to write 1st group. Is it right decission? I have CWA Final Exams also. In that which group is better to write? 1st or 2nd or both? Please keep in mind that I am doing job. give me your sugessions

Thanks in Advance

2 Replies

Ankit Gupta

Ankit Gupta (Learner)     24 June 2014

CA-Final Group II           &         CMA Group 3( Final grp1) : 

Subjects covered Will be Similar and the Time you will give for one subject will be benefit in other exams also. 

EK TEER SE DO NISHANEY

Final CA: 
Costing &OR 
ISCA
DT 
IDT

Meanwhile in CMA Final GRP I (2012 sylabus)
LAw,
FM,
Costing 
TAX

So if you are giving this combo, then the efficiency will be very good as you said you have given 2 attempts of Grp II of Final,Then y not once more and ina more Dedicated way, Give it a last try and you will be on the other side. 

Subjects which are common are Costing & Tax. 

Remaing you can just read and Clear. 

Ther's pleanty of time left, I will suggest you to atleast make the application for exams for both the groups of CA-Final This time. 
Take leaves accordingly.. 

ALL THE VERY BEST

Reagards,
Ankit Gupta

Sravanthi

Sravanthi (CA Final ICWA Final & M.B.A)     24 June 2014

Thanks for ur sugession Ankit. But in this may 2014 exams I have done the same thing. Whats the wrong I done is I have not prepared CWA Group III. So, I am expecting exemption in TAX paper  (CWA ). And I don’t have hope about CA Exams. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register