Easy Office
LCI Learning

Completed 5 years in cci....

Page no : 2

CA Devanand Jethanandani (CA) (8003 Points)
Replied 17 February 2014

Congratulations Sanjay...Keep It Up
1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 17 February 2014

Vandana Ji - Thank you.

Tushar - Thank you fo your wishes. I am not a legend. Just another member of this family like all of you. I continue to learn from all of you.

Viabhav - Thanks for yor appreciation. I have contributed very little when compared to how much i have gained from all of you.

Uma Ji - Thanks for your wishes.

Ganeshbabu - I am happy that i could inspire you. I know you will be going to inspire many in years to come. For me you are the best among young experts. Your quality of replies speak itself. Many times i have found your replies to be better than mine.  Keep up your good work in experts section and as always go for quality not the quantity.  

Devanand Ji - Thanks for your comment.

Thank you all....

1 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 17 February 2014

Congratulations sanjay bhai, I do remember feb is the date when you joined. Happy 5 th anniversary being associated with CCI. Its great to have you on such a forum. Their is a saying that our work speaks about ourselves rather than out words. It's proved fact now. You devote so much tine to cci sharing and gaining knowledge. Your perception to all things are quite different then all others who have been a part of my life. You have already on the stairs of success and wish you get loads and loads. In deed, personally also its great feeling that I have got an elder brother in my life.... Happy man... Angry man... Hahaha... And yes you r growing... Getting aged.. But also experienced... Professionals are only one ppl who can't be depreciated rather we get appreciated as our life moves on... Settle up soon before a tummy cones up with baldness ( kidding as I have seen this more who r more experienced).. All the best. Tc
1 Like

Replied 17 February 2014

Karan - Thank you chotte bhai...I never mind your kidding because you are a Kid...wink Yes rightly siad. Professionals are like Land, depreciation not applicable. yes But life keeps depreciating...laugh

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

Congratulation Sanjay Sir.smile. Your all articles are important and wonderful. We always learn many things from ur Guidence. Very helpful to all students.smile. Thanku Sanjay sir for ur contribution in CCI. Congratulation for complete 5 year in cci family.smile.
1 Like

Replied 18 February 2014

Thank you Hardik...Smile...smiley

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 19 February 2014

Great work....... for sparing approx 5 lacs minutes at caclub! yes

Continue it....waiting for some 6ers.....around the ground.cool

1 Like

Replied 19 February 2014

Thank you Surendra Sir...And dont worry powerplay is still left....smiley

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 31 March 2014

Better b late than never ! 

congrtsssss for completing another year :) 

Hope u r fyn ...take care :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: