Easy Office
LCI Learning

B.com better than ca

Page no : 6

(Guest)

@ ASP:no its not bad,its dialogue of three idiots,well it mean b an intelligent and well learned person,eventually success will follow.......................................smiley

1 Like

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

Originally posted by : Sapna Sharma

Originally posted by : Bhargav Nathwani

No doubt CA has Its own value ..we cant compair with any other course.. But now in highly competative market.. Only degree doen't work... Person has to qualities and personality..Now-a-days two type of CA in the market ..One who trained Chartered, second is real who has It's own qualities to be CA.. Now coaching classes provides good technicis so one can learn very easily.. in past time there was no coaching classes so people having intelligence and real qualities and abilities to be CA..!

So never compair with money and postion..!

I don't think because of classes undeserving people are becoming CA but because of the deviation in the ICAI results since sometimes result of CA Final is 5% and sometimes its 25%....... hence in 5% result even deserving person fails and in 25% result even undeserving person passes..............

Now-a-days students are more intelligent from past generations.. have good abilities.. facilities.. but they want right direction ..and our profesionals are also focusing on this particular topic.. See results is different thing .. Result will not part of practicle life.. Result is like entry token Its required.. How they getting this will not consider at all.. 

See in new generation and newly chartered Accountants haven't any passion like to be a CA.. Whole time Face Book Posts , comments , etc.. are part of our life.. in real terms we should focusing on Economy's decesions, Each and every business News papers , magazins , have a hunger of getting new things , knowledge rather then to Dream life.. Have we attitude like this ?????? and our Expectations r very high.. this is not our fault.. From very beging society has assumed that CA must be rich , first class ,, 6 digit salary.. This thinking and all are similar thing not our work crite area.. Stop this kind of calculations..!

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

Dear Sir,

First thanks for sharing your classes video link and its really very good. But my question is that now CA results range from 5% to 25% (reason known to ICAI only) hence CA demand and salary are decreasing. Now a days MNC's are taking too many B.Coms, BAF and BBI and training them very well according to their role. Articleship is not counted and so B.Com of same age have 3 years more experience than CA of his age. Because of B.com filling the vacancy in industry the CA don't get much opportunity and join CA firms.... in my example my friend was 21 and joined JP Morgan at pay of around 2 lacs and now at 26 year he is earning 8 lacs and My neighbour(also 26 year old) who cleared CA 2 years back is earning approx half of my friend......... 

See normal  percentage of pass

ICFAI - 45%
CA- 10-15%
CS- 8-10%
ICWA -2- 3%

see i will tell u sapna ------ what is  reason behind result %age of final CA

Download below result percentage file of CA final by ICAI

what are the reasons behind result %age ?

1) As , i already mention in above normal result %age of CA final is 10 % - 15 %-- this is trend from 1990 's but before 1990's that was only single digit % age  which is now followed by ICWAI ( 2% - 4% )

2) see the result file -- i will tell full analysis of result % age from May 03 to Nov 12

a) you can  see from  May 03 to Nov 05 was 10 % - 15 % which is normal  result %age maintained by icai

b) you can see from May 06 to Nov 06 was 23 % & 27 % which is not normal result %age maintained by icai  why ?       T.N.Manoharan was the presdient due to that he has incresed result %age.

reason of T.N.Manoharan -------------to pass out More finalist CAs into CAs

c) you can see the results in red colour from may 2008 to May 2010  ,      uttam Aggrewal was the vise -presdient  & prseident due to that he has controlled result % age during his entire presidence period.         but students of CA does not like him because poor single digit result % age

d) you can see the results in green colour from Nov 2010 to May 2012  which is not normal result %age maintained by icai  why ?     G.Ramasamy was the vise -presdient  & prseident due to that he has incresed result % age during his entire presidence period.         but students of CA does like him because good double  digit result % age again

reason of G.Ramasamy is enrirely different story , i don't know how many of them know these story.

story behind doudle result % age again in history of results:

year of international conference - end of 2010.

there was international conference meet amoung all world CA institutes like ICAI, ICAEW, AICPA,AUS CPA etc in that meeting all presidents and vice presidents are meet in that meeting.

there was decision start at international conference about result % age amoung presidents of these CA s institutes..............

All worlds CA institute's presidents expect ICAI  share their final result % age ..... they says we decalre 25 % .....40 % ....... 38%...........so on like double digit % age.

but our Hon.president of ICAI( G.ramasamy ) has shared we declare 25 % ......... that was not true (actualy % age was 4.5 %  in may 2010 )..

Actually 25 % age was cpt result in may 2010 . Mr.G.Ramasamy  was told lie about final result %

there after international conference ......... year 2011 came ..... CA final result % again incresed to double digit.

Attached File : 269856 1122367 234797 54011 ca final results analysis may 2013 nov 2012.pdf downloaded: 140 times
1 Like

Replied 24 January 2013

Dear sapna ,

i will tell u do any other couse other than CA

don't waste 5 - 6 years with waste articleship  time

never CA final result % age going to be controlled by icai..........

from above analysis......new presdients of ICAI will not control result % age in future years also .   they behave like these.........  what above i am mentioned.

so better to do Any course other than CA

one year before while my sister was doing  in +2 ...... in class room , 2 members of ICAI came from ICAI branches.... they told about CA coures in order to create awarness amoung school students about CA course in order to do CA.

these members also told that salary for CA will be Rs. 15 - 20 lakhs for 15 days in abroad............like these our members of ICAI creating awareness about CA course to school and college students....................

ultimately to collect resgitration fees from all stages (i.e cpt, ipcc, final ) ........from large students by creating these kind awareness

.      .........................................................increase result % age without proper reason by ICAI........................................so ultimately, more no of CAs in job market ........................................No job for CA ..........................this kind  of story done by ICAI...................................................so   sapna     don't do CA ..................................................do any other option   CS,CWA,CFA etc.

best of luck

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vignesh

Dear sapna ,

i will tell u do any other couse other than CA

don't waste 5 - 6 years with waste articleship  time

never CA final result % age going to be controlled by icai..........

from above analysis......new presdients of ICAI will not control result % age in future years also .   they behave like these.........  what above i am mentioned.

so better to do Any course other than CA

one year before while my sister was doing  in +2 ...... in class room , 2 members of ICAI came from ICAI branches.... they told about CA coures in order to create awarness amoung school students about CA course in order to do CA.

these members also told that salary for CA will be Rs. 15 - 20 lakhs for 15 days in abroad............like these our members of ICAI creating awareness about CA course to school and college students....................

ultimately to collect resgitration fees from all stages (i.e cpt, ipcc, final ) ........from large students by creating these kind awareness

.      .........................................................increase result % age without proper reason by ICAI........................................so ultimately, more no of CAs in job market ........................................No job for CA ..........................this kind  of story done by ICAI...................................................so   sapna     don't do CA ..................................................do any other option   CS,CWA,CFA etc.

best of luck

Thanks for the result file....... will think about other course and revoke CPT registration.

Vieshesh Garg (Student ca final) (84 Points)
Replied 25 January 2013

whichever course you choose.....

i would like to say that every single profession requires hardwork..be it ca or any other course and journey doesn't end on acquiring any specific degree..but it actually begins from there only..

CA is only a way like any other course/degree, it just provides u the opportunity to become someone big... but ultimately its u  who will have to proov that u are capeable enough to part of the industry and you are there to stay.

ALL the best for whatever you do.

Replied 25 January 2013

I gave for reason for T.N.Manoharan and G.Ramasamy who increased the result % age

Really forget to mention about reason for uttam aggrewal who decreased result % Age  to 7.8 % in nov 09 ,  4.57 % in may 2010 , 9.86 % in nov 2010.

These result % age ( i.e 7.8 % in nov 09 ,  4.57 % in may 2010 , 9.86 % in nov 2010 ) are very low compared to last 25 years

During these period, president was uttam aggrewal , followed by amit chopra ( in  2009, 2010 )

Main reason  is that :

Sathyam fraud has been discovered in Jan, 2009.

After satyam fraud, Govt has asked plenty of questions to ICAI officials……..few are:

1. Why CA are unable to find even Rs. 1 crore out of Rs.5,300 fraud ?
  2. Then ,why want to have Statutory audit ?
  3. Why wasteful  Statutory audit fee ?

These questions are make pressure to  ICAI , because of these So they declare  record low results in history during period of 2009 , 2010.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vieshesh Garg

whichever course you choose.....

i would like to say that every single profession requires hardwork..be it ca or any other course and journey doesn't end on acquiring any specific degree..but it actually begins from there only..

CA is only a way like any other course/degree, it just provides u the opportunity to become someone big... but ultimately its u  who will have to proov that u are capeable enough to part of the industry and you are there to stay.

ALL the best for whatever you do.

Yes capabilities are required everywhere but degree should atleast give security that we won't be unemployed or under employed. Now CA are becoming under employed or unemployed even after working very hard for 5 years with 3 years of unrecognised articleship........

Replied 25 January 2013

Ok……. What happen ultimate story of these results % age………………

When I started CA, there was only 1,50,000…………………..now each and every attempt declare 15,000 to 25,000 CA are coming out …….. but no of CAs are nearly 2,00,000 now

What my mind is say that reason for such huge increase in no of CA now ………..

After satyam fraud…………ICWAI proposed to Govt…..give the power of doing statutory audits for our members also……………….how can these happen ?................even ICAI  never allowed to change name of ICWAI into ICMAI………………………..

because of these frauds …… in future  ,Govt may give power to ICWA members……… so that now, ICAI increasing no of CAs in order to do statutory audits

…….if ICAI had followed 2 % to 4 % which now followed by ICWAI,(so no of ICWA 50,000 )

no of CAs will be low now  say 1,70,000

Govt may be in postion to amend give the power of doing statutory audits to ICWA members in future because low no CAs say 1,70,000 in future ( 2015 or 2020 )

Vieshesh Garg (Student ca final) (84 Points)
Replied 25 January 2013

yes capabilities are required everywhere but degree should atleast give security that we won't be unemployed or under employed. Now CA are becoming under employed or unemployed even after working very hard for 5 years with 3 years of unrecognised articleship........

You can never feel secure in this corporate world....

Being a ca u can always opt for opening a firm or go into teaching line.

And even if u find ur job offer as not being the one u dreamt of u always have option to reject the offer and look for next one.

Rajesh K Vyas (Executive) (21 Points)
Replied 25 January 2013

Dear Sapna

Have you ever visited an aquarium and noticed what kind of fishes there ? Most numbers of Black fishes there and it is "SHARK". So I want to tell you that if a SHARK live in aquarium she could not eat more than a fish food bite but, a SHARK who live in mid SEA can eat more and become bigger than an aquarium. I am just B.Com but I would like to advise you that you should go for C.A. and right now you have to focus on quality of carrer not on remuneration. For better understanding pleass watch once gain "3 IDIOTS".

Replied 25 January 2013

I will never say  B.Com is better than CA or

I will never say  Any course is better than CA

CA course has quality syllabus .... unlike any other course

guys should see...... click below link ......... CA final is world toughest test-----8th place

https://www.talentlens.com/en/posts/worlds-toughest-tests.php

Really, I salute ICAI, ICAI members………

Replied 25 January 2013

ICAI should declare Results depends upon job market condition , not based on like other CA institutes in world  declare more than 25 % or to pass out more no of CA or satyam fraud and more like these reasons which are all unrelated and which will be harmfull for students life.

Replied 25 January 2013

All cources own up and downs........

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vignesh
ICAI should declare Results depends upon job market condition , not based on like other CA institutes in world  declare more than 25 % or to pass out more no of CA or satyam fraud and more like these reasons which are all unrelated and which will be harmfull for students life.

Results should not depend on demand. CA degree should not be made like goods or commodity where demand and supply are matched. I feel almost same result should be there not sometimes 5% and sometimes 25%....If its 8th toughest exam than why its paid less than CFA, MBA and now even B.Com?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: