Easy Office
LCI Learning

Share your Results here !

Page no : 11

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

see indana ashok kumar in ca and cwa marks

think u know ............paper 16 of cwa final is 43 marks only        which has same syllabus of financial reporting paper fo ca final .

but in financial reporting of ca final is 90 marks ..

u can see pressure on writing exam on contunious basis.

for example  ------wirting cwa final exam (8 papers ) on continous basis from 10th dec to 17th dec 2012. is most pressure one . its mental hard to write on continous basis

because , only apporx. max 12 hours time to prepare for next paper for cwa final exam.. its really hard to make revise entire syllabus within 12 hrs.

for example ------wirting cwa final exam (8 papers ) on continous basis from 10th dec to 17th dec 2012. is most pressure one . its mental hard to write on continous basis because , only apporx. max 12 hours time to prepare for next paper for cwa final exam.. its really hard to make revise entire syllabus within 12 hrs.

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?quote=1120612&mod_id=199795#reply

finallly, i will tell u that cma bit tough than ca

now cma new sylllabus 2012 has came ,  cma inter consisits of 8 papers , 

check the below link to see ----- anaylsis of  cma new sylllabus 2012 done by me

/forum/new-indian-cma-course-2012-is-going-to-be-tougher-than-indian-ca-234838.asp#.UP45qqBSDIU

CA Darshak Shah (Practicing CA) (1889 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Really a great post for all those who faced negative result ever.

Do visit

/forum/negative-result-poem-video-dont-loose-hopes--235787.asp#.UP4wwR03svk

Bhupesh (Owner) (241 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Contact now for Gd, PI, Extempore preparation - 9899304098. Only pass is not enough, you need to get a good job too.

CA. Manoj Joshi (CA, CS and CMA) (134 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

THE FIRST RANKHODER OF ICAI (ATTACHED MARKSHEET)...

The dream of a lifetime materialised for Prema Jayakumar yesterday, when the 24-year-old topped the nation-wide Chartered Accountancy exam in her first attempt. Prema, whose father drives an auto for a living, is now determined to use the milestone as a stepping-stone towards providing her parents with a life of comfort.

Prema’s four-member family squeezes itself into a 300 sq ft room in S B Khan Chawl, Malad. Beaming over her success after the results were declared yesterday, she said, “The day I start working, I will ensure that my father can rest at home. He has always toiled for my welfare.” Prema, who outshone her peers in academics since her school days, scored a remarkable 607 on 800 in the CA exam.

This is not her first stint on a toppers’ list: she scored 90 per cent in her Third Year B Com exams from the University of Mumbai, standing second. Prema said that she owed a debt of gratitude for the professors at her college and coaching institute, who had worked hard with her. The graduate from Nagindas Khandwala College completed her M Com from the University of Mumbai.

Proud family: Prema’s four-member family, comprising her brother Dhanraj and her parents, squeezes itself into a 300 sq ft room in S B Khan Chawl, Malad. The two siblings studied together in preparation for the tough exam. She said, “Fees were never an issue in school or college. In my school days I used to get a scholarship, and the college fees were nominal. My father Jayakumar Perumal is from Tamil Nadu, and has been driving an auto for 20 years. My mother used to work for a private company. She stopped working when I grew up and started earning during my articleship. I also received a scholarship of Rs 40,000 from my coaching institute, so fees were never a source of worry for my parents or me.”

While achieving her own personal goals, Prema has also been a guiding force for her 22-year-old brother Dhanraj, who also cleared his CA exam this year with his sister in his first attempt. “We registered together with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and appeared for the exam in November 2012. My brother completed his TY B.Com in 2010. But he started studying for the CA exam after his HSC. He managed to gather registration fees for the exam by working at a call centre while completing his degree course.” Prema added, “My father’s income was never fixed. He used to earn around Rs 15,000 every month. We used to earn Rs 5,000 per month during our articleship. My parents didn’t study beyond school, so they are very proud that both their children have opted for higher education.”

Road to success After completing her B Com in 2008, Prema appeared for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) entrance organised by the ICAI in December 2008. In November 2009 she cleared both groups of the Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE) which made her eligible for two-and-a-half years of articleship. The stint made her eligible for her CA final.” Dhanraj said, “My parents earned well as they both use to work. Money wasn’t an issue as we also started earning when we grew up. Our articleship helped us to pay our registration fees for the CA exam. My sister was so intelligent that she earned her fees from scholarships. We both took leave from our articleships before the exam. We always studied together as that helped us to discuss our problems with each other. My sister is my inspiration and it is she who helped me to clear the exam. Our neighbours were very supportive and maintained peace when we studied.” The trick The siblings shared tips for success in the tough exam “I have noticed that people fail their CA exams many times. We used to study from 7.30 am till 12 midnight. We used to rest at night. Sleep is very important when you are studying hard the whole day. If the person doesn’t rest adequately then exhaustion will hamper preparations. We used to take a single break for lunch. We used to watch TV for half an hour before going to bed, just to relax,” said Dhanraj.

Attached File : 405234 1120718 first rank.pdf downloaded: 256 times

CA.Nagabhushan (Banglore) (150 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, NOV 2012

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number
Name
NAGABHUSHAN J
Group I
Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Corporate and Allied Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total
'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt
'<' indicates passed under CA Regulations, 1988 

Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002
ICAI Home Page

deepak (as) (79 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Financial Reporting 049

Strategic Financial Management 064

Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics 047

Corporate and Allied Laws 058

Total 218 Result PASS
Group II

Advanced Management Accounting 051

Information Systems Control and Audit 081

Direct Tax Laws 040

Indirect Tax Laws 051

Total 223 Result PASS

Grand Total 441

deepak_pandian @ rediffmail.com

Hearty thanks to caclubindia for the resources

Prakash Ramani (B.com,CA) (276 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

ROLL Number
Name
PRAKASH MANOHARLAL RAMANI
Group I
Financial Reporting
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting
Information Systems Control and Audit
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total
410<

ramu burra (accountant) (230 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Dear friends,

I am a  CPT student  and continously failing in CPT from last 4attempts. what to do am not able to understand.

kindly  suggest me

ramu

pradeep (Student CA Final ) (29 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number
Name
PRADEEP KUMAR JOSHI
Group I
Financial Reporting
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002
ICAI Home Page

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

My CCI Friends and other CA Professionals,

Here are my Marks for Nov'12 of Group-II The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Examination Results, NOV 2012 Final Examination Result ROLL Number 130943 Name JAWAHAR S D Group II Advanced Management Accounting 040 Information Systems Control and Audit 048 Direct Tax Laws 035 Indirect Tax Laws 043 Total 166 Result FAIL Grand Total 166. I have been writing the Final Gr-II exams since Nov,2007 but not met with any success till now.I am so frustated that I dont have any interest to continue. The marks secured by me in all the attempts are not the same In May'12 attempt my total marks were 141.This time they have increased,but ultimately the result is a big FAIL. I am so irritated to see these four letters all the time since 5 years. My only request to all my friends and well wishers in CCI is please suggest or advice whether my decision is correct. I passed my Gr-I almost 10 years back and could not complete Gr-II till now ie.Nov'12 attempt

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

I am glad that at least I got exemption in one paper. Thanks CCI. Now I have only 3 papers to clear to become a CA!

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number
Name
ANIRBAN DAS
Group II
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
F-EX
Grand Total

Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home

ICAI Home Page

CA. Mohd. Adnan Ansari (Business) (89 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Finally battle is over ...........CA

Scored 234 in First Group

1 Like

Bharadwaj Tallapragada (CA-FINAL:NOV2015 ASPIRANT)   (627 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

congratulations to all CAs!

all the best to all.

Yuvraj Singh (CA FINAL ) (135 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Please any one tell me how to score in SFM and audit...yeh dono paper achhe hue the...pata nahi fail kaise ho gaya.. Regards

shandilya (struggler) (38 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

plz  help me how can i see my answersheets.i  secured marks far far below than my  expectation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: