Easy Office
LCI Learning

Aspirations v/s circumstances

Page no : 4

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

Originally posted by : sai krishna.c

hi,

it was sad to read what hapnd to ur friend.i think that it is not a wise option to skip an attempt in CA coz we feel that it is better to skip an attempt if we don't feel cofident about it,but i wud say that it is better to give an attempt to test urself,just try n prepare for the fun of studying n not  in anticipation of the result nd u give ur exams nd even if u fall short of success u wudn't mind much.But if u skip an attempt  there wud be always a doubt about ur ability and more over if u try n start preparing for this attempt it means that u have already started ur prep for next attempt.

As u said it is not easy for a person who has not faced failure in his entire life to taste failure,but i wud say that success or failure r just interpretations of result coz without anticipating the result i just prepare n give an attempt to proove to myself that i am gudenough for CA n i end up getting 399 i wud be very happy rather than skipping an attempt n brooding over it.

Finally success n failure are just milestones which is a measure of our progress,the imp, part is the journey.So,ask ur friend not worry about pass r fail just ask her to give this attempt n prove to herself rather than anyone coz u want to succeed to show the world that ur gud enof but remember even if u get 800/800 there wud be people who wud doubt ur ability.so read,think,understand and analyse onething in life alwaya prove a point to the one whom u see in the mirror daily he is the onlyone who really tells ur capabilities.

Finally,all said everything i said is not easy to practice but not impossible either.just try thinking this way n u wud see exploring other side of u which is endless nd beyond everyone's expectations and  mere pass or fail.Try this u wud defenitely feel happy .sorry for such along message.Lastly,have fun,thinking of result makes studies difficult burdensome and boring.Results r just th examiners opinion on ur performance n everybody is free to have their opinion.Remember if ur gud un can succeed anywhere if not even if ur a ranker u wud be a loser in future.HAVE FUN.ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG MESSAGE(infact i should say an essay)

There is nothing like that Sir. I have read all lines   ..... It has even changed my direction of thinking smiley

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

First of all ...

Thanks to all of you  for giving so many responsesheart ...... and once again sorry if my words have hurt someone  in any waycrying .....

how much this discussion has changed her  ... I really don't know .... but it surely has given me a new direction to think and understand things. enlightened

And she is preparing for may attempt after considering all views presented by you .... so again thanks a lot .... because her  last words were "

" I got VIEWS..now it is my time to consider those and get to a conclusion.. thank to all for that serious EFFORT..  well I learnt in MY SCHOOL DAYS..that every failure is meant for us to teach a lesson of a life time.. " 

So she is moving ahead with full confidence ...... yeswhich is the best part angel

1 Like

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

sometimes it is bettr to talk with stranger like figured.. becoz atleast they dont have any preconception abt ur past.. as frnds suggestions are based on ur past.. and the advice given by stranger is probably the best in those condns..

mark my words I used " SOMETIMES.. not alwayz"

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

the lines wch we and my group members generally use.. 

"MERI FITRAT MEIN NAHI APNA GAM BAYAN karna Agar TERE wajood KA HISSA hun TO MEHSUS KAR TAKLEEF MERi...."

(Guest)
Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

First of all ...

Thanks to all of you  for giving so many responses ...... and once again sorry if my words have hurt someone  in any way .....

how much this discussion has changed her  ... I really don't know .... but it surely has given me a new direction to think and understand things.

And she is preparing for may attempt after considering all views presented by you .... so again thanks a lot .... because her  last words were "

" I got VIEWS..now it is my time to consider those and get to a conclusion.. thank to all for that serious EFFORT..  well I learnt in MY SCHOOL DAYS..that every failure is meant for us to teach a lesson of a life time.. " 

So she is moving ahead with full confidence ...... which is the best part

From here starts the best part yesyes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: