Easy Office
LCI Learning

Life of a ca student - full of challenges ( part - 2 )

Page no : 3

CA.Vinita Gupta (Deputy Manager- Finance)   (2918 Points)
Replied 28 September 2012

Thanks Mr, Sanyam Motivating post

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SANYAM ARORA

Originally posted by : Veeral Gandhi

Although I am not pursuing CA,  I feel that, after reading this article, every CA student will feel highly motivated to finish his/her course as quickly as possible and earn the highly valuable prefix of 'CA'. Really, it is a very inspiring article. Every aspiring CA should read this article. Thank you Sanyam for making the efforts to write it. 

Thanks a lot Veeral for appreciaitng my efforts.

I am a big fan of your writing & thanks for the request brother 

Regards

Sanyam

Sanyam, you are such a lovable person, I did not have the heart to not accept your request...Thanks for your words of appreciation dear. 

1 Like

(Guest)

Some people Particularly Mr. Singh got very sick habit of commenting on others comments instead of commenting on forum post.
I dont know what kind of pleasure they get from this, may be the day and night study for their upcoming exams and continous failure so far in  ca final exams might have pushed such people into depression

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 28 September 2012

Originally posted by : Hari H

This post shows the true picture of CA student life/struggle exactly 5 years before from now.

Today the situation is totaly different. 

Now it has become normal Bcom Degree. 

So i dont think the aspiring CA students need to feel proud any more as if they are doing something great in this world.

All the best.

Mr Hari, i donlt agree with you. In present Scenerio just the Number of Students have increased & the efforts are still the same.

I don't know why you are saying so.

Please provide me clarification ?

(Guest)

Particularly Targeted to Mr. Hari H, let the CA be compared to B.Com or even lesser degree of education standards, but then the Word CA has no value in itself, in fact the Words CA just project the caliber of the person holding the same, that is the reason you find successful and not so successful CA, graduating to CA will not lead in change of your standard in thinking, it is just a ticket to the world bus, you board it or miss it, it is upto you, you get to see a person who is more successful then a CA, but holds just a B.Com degree, it is upto you how you use the title, but if you post like this a newer generations with intentions of doing this course may have to rethink which is not good for them nor to Institute neither for India nor to you, it is world of cut-throat competitions , so until you do better then other you can't have the future you want, if whole of India becomes a CA still there will be people who will be paid more then the others, why not try and be that few people, please don't vent your wrath on me, for posting like this, it is only to tell you how I think and not how you should think. Hope you understand, this aspect of mine.

2 Like

CA Sourabh Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (4240 Points)
Replied 01 October 2012

Nice use of quotations and pictures. Very good writing.

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 01 October 2012

Originally posted by : NEERAJ SINGH

Another wonderful post scripttted in trademark Sanyam style.

Really, it has become a big misnomer these days that "CA is just one of the many qualifications". Only those kind of people make these kind of statements who do not understand the worth of being a CA or CA student. And I would like to add that the course has not become easy, rather its the students who have become tough. One needs to appreciate and take cues from the ways students have transformed themselves. They have become more methodical, more disciplined and of course they have more resources at their disposal now then they used to have years ago. Having said that, it doesn't at all means that the earlier professionals were not good or they lacked anywhere. And we must appreciate and take lessons from them. With change in times, improvement happens and the future genreations will be much better than what the current one is.

To those who come up with scathing statements, the best response would be "not to respond". With the passage of time, they will themselves realise that they were "barking under the wrong tree" (its just a proverb, no offending intended for any person)

And so it has been truly said about life of a CA student " Living a few years of  life that most people won't, so as to live the rest of the life in a way that most people can't"

Proud to be a CA student.

Thanks a lot Neeraj for appreciaiting my work.

I promise you all to continue the work.

Regards

Sanyam

1 Like

Liza (student) (360 Points)
Replied 01 October 2012

Thank you Sanyam for sharing ur thoughts and motiviating all of ussmiley

Replied 02 October 2012

Originally posted by : CA Lokesh Pokharna

Very True Sanyam,,

Each articleship day i travelled Approx 100 Km(which takes my 3 hours, utilised them by study in buses) keeping in mind that one day i will become $chartered accountant $ .......

Absolutely correct sir.

Only a CA Student can understand the efforts put up by other students.

Hats off to you sir ..!!!

Replied 02 October 2012

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

actually your post is really nyc ..... I can really feel even almost anyone can feel how much you are in love with CA ....

waiting to see your name as  CA Sanyam Arora ...

Firstly sorry for replying so late.

Not mee, i can feel every student associated with the course is deeply connected.

I can never listen a word against my profession.

Thanks a lot for appreciaitng & yes i will live upto your expectations.

Regards

Sanyam

%$ anil ....article trainee (help ever fnd forever) (204 Points)
Replied 10 October 2012

really really good ........dis is boost our ca stdents..............thnqqqqqqq 

(Guest)
very true.................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: