Starting of mission nov 12

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

12 July 2012  

Hi everyone,

Last time when we had group-discussion, we  used to make plan just before a day, which made the plan more chaos.  Because of this, discussion was good… But still there was a big room for improvement.  we lost the speed  which proved to b havoc for me.blush

So , I am here trying to rectifying those mistakes. And I am damn sure we will do more good then earlier.

Delaying the plan till results :- frns can u just tell me 2 things …..

1. Are you pretty sure ICAI will declare the finals result on 18 July by itself ….no more dragging  game …? And IPCC n PCC results’s stats …..you already know ….crying

1. Are you not sure that you will pass ??? that’s  y u r telling me to w8 ……. Just think once " Why don't you believe your capacity ... Just be confident.angelsmiley

/articles/result-fear-and-tension-14162.asp#.T_6yttk2dLk

Yr, m nt saying buy the books r8 now … you can borrow them from others for some days……and after results you can buy your own. And waise bhi you need to borrow just one book of law …the second subject is SFM. You can download the lesson in my links ….

Let’s have a look over my plan :-

2 days holidays :    I have literally given 2 days for holidays, so that everyone can prepare themselves mentally and physically.

Date

Discussion Topic

15 July

Competition act

16 july

Interpretation of statutes

17 july

Forex basics

18 July

IRPT,PPPT,RISK

19 july

Banking Regulation Act

20 july

Managing ex-rate risks(Hedging, netting n all)

21 july

Revision day

So, after this Forex me derivate n Capital Budgeting ka portion will left.

My Timings :- Morning 6 to 6.45 Am

Evening 6.15 to 7 Pm

Because except these timings, I am not free at all…. Not even for  15 min I can concentrate

If any of these timings are good for you, then I am fine with it. Otherwise we would use  the FB formula.

We will discuss the same on my page https://www.facebook.com/wishtruly

So that no one has to decide the timing.smiley

Now about the next part subject wise discussion ….. Sorry to say, But I have just started reading. And I am not exceptional case ki jo bina pade sab kuch aa jaye …. So if anyone thinks that will be a good idea angel, they can surely lead.enlightened As it’s beyond my capacity.surprise

Regards

Renu