Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Forex basics

Nice article! Very useful! Trading is very complicated and it needs time to get the whole thing. To have a smooth start person requires a good broker. As for me, I chose these guys for helping me https://topbrokers.com/pamm-forex-brokers Do not miss your chance of getting success!

19 Replies

*RENU SINGH *

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )     15 June 2012

As I feel, the discussion becomes so tough because everyone's timing becomes so different ... so we will use the message system to handle the queries and doubts.

I found this article really useful as well .....so please go on this link for further explanation for Direct and Indirect quotes.

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=10459

I am also submitting J.B.Gupta's book 2 chapter on forex, so that we can learn in more better way.angelenlightened

Attached File : 523076 997112 chapter 2 foreign exchange risk management.pdf downloaded: 660 times
9 Like
Chetan

Chetan (Senior Auditor)     15 June 2012

The article is fabulous and very helpful, i want to learn more about the same as i wanna start FX Trading, if you can help me then please sent me a test mail to ccsn29 @ yahoo.in

Thanks

Chetan

Chetan (Senior Auditor)     15 June 2012

The article is fabulous and very helpful, i want to learn more about the same as i wanna start FX Trading, if you can help me then please sent me a test mail to ccsn29 @ yahoo.in

Thanks

Hardik Dave

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)     15 June 2012

Realy wonderful and important article sister.smile. Nice and wonderful explanation with example, thanku for sharing article , keep sharing. We can gain more knowlege from this article.
RaGHuRaM

RaGHuRaM (The Easy are never Good and the Good are never Easy....)     15 June 2012

Very informative article and you made it easily understandable with good example....Thanks for sharing, sister....:-)

(Guest)
thats great Renu..., today came to know a little bit abt forex..., continue dear...:-)
Karan Teli

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)     15 June 2012

OMG...!

u started so soon...??? The article is too short and sweet covering all aspects but i couldn`t find sapce to add on something since u covered alll.......!!

Right now its bookmarked but surely i would come back and add on something when i start it...

Short and precise way but i still sometimes get confused with direct and indirect quotes.. May be i feel thats the crux of forex please try to get a seperate one specially for it... ( A request).

CA. Akhil Maheshwari, CMA, MBA

CA. Akhil Maheshwari, CMA, MBA (CA CMA(USA) MBA CS Professional S.IAI)     15 June 2012

Dear professional colleague,

shared very nice article, I have revised forex instantly through ur article, nice illustrative approach, keep it up....

With Regards
Akhil Maheshwari

[CAR_Commerce Artists & Rockstars Administrator]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CommerceArtists.CAR/

Vandana Mulchandani

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager )     15 June 2012

Thank you Renu...very precise and easily understandable....Keep sharing.

*RENU SINGH *

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )     16 June 2012

@ Karan ... I know Direct and Indirect quote is the crux of forex ...

But the link I Had given describes the direct and Indirect quote fabulously .

So I didn't bothered to write upon the same ...See the link provided by me ..

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=10459 

This link is about Direct and Indirect quote

1 Like
Kousalya Narayana

Kousalya Narayana (MBA, CMA Inter)     16 June 2012

Excellent article madam. It is very useful for my exams. Please submit such nice articles regarding foreign exchanges.

Raghav Toshniwal

Raghav Toshniwal (student)     16 June 2012

nice stuff Renu....keep sharing...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags