Easy Office

Family says "Leave CA"

Page no : 3

CS Ambrish (Comp-Secretary) (175 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

just got no words to praise :)....u ve spoken the heart out of many ppl over here ..who had suffered the same and still suffering :) cheers....all is well

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

Hi Renu and all member of CCI

bahut dino k baad ye article padha or bhi article padhne baki h.

Ab man nahi karta yaar kisi bhi article or topic par comments karne ka......truly.......kafi sare article post karne k baad kis wajah se hidden huye i dont know......but koi clarification nahi mila admin ki side se......now main bhul chuka hun...........

Waise mujhe ek baat share karni h......pahle aap sab ne sath diya koi bhi problem huyi....

aaj m kafi kam aata hun es site par kyunki mere office m aise sir h....us se kuch bhi pucho, ya koi bhi doubt ho, woh clear kar dete hain......

Now i m happy .........but aap sabka sath yaad rahega, Specially Balu Sir, Surendra Sir.

aur mere cute and naughty frends.

Best of Luck......And Happy Holi in Advance.

Rgds,

Rahul

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (230 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

Dear Renu are you talking about me?

goluji (CA FINAL CS FINAL LLB student)   (79 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

Hello Friends, I am failing in CA final since last two attempts but my score of last attempt eas as under DT: 50 IDT: 55 Law:53 Audit:47 Suddenly I thought that if ICAI would adopt the 4 Module type in CA final system as in CS Proffessional Course by ICSI than many students like me would have cleared half of CA course...it is this system of two groups that creates lot of stress to students like me....Friends and seniors please give your opinion on the same.Thank you

Vasant Bhanushali (CA Final) (51 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

NICE RTTU , I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER EXAMPLES HAD FAILED AND REACHED AGAIN TOP POSITION

MY COUSIN WHO HAS FAILED IN CA FINAL EXAM TWO TIMES AND THIRD ATTMPT HE GOT 15 TH ALL INDIA RANKERES , SO NEVER BE QUIT  ALWAYS TRYING TO BEST

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

Never loose hope 

Jitendra Vyas (Commercial Officer) (178 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

keep it up

Anoop (CA Final) (330 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

it really amazes me that ppl DO take such time and effort in painstakingly sharing their feelings...keep it up lady.!

Anoop (CA Final) (330 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

But the fact is that ICAI is struggling to maintain and position its brand both domestically and internationally....by maintaining lower pass outs from the huge inputs...less variances in the ratios in YoY basis..!!! And see the irony...> cant understand Y they are not giving exemptions to ppl touching 57-59 range in subjects...> and in the 190-199 range...> sad but true..."par yeh to mat phoolna...sab India pe chal raha hai.."...no wonder..:D

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

Thanks for nice article Renu..

I would say keep up the hard work friends….and never lose hope as it is very important necessity of success.

Regards

CA Tushar Gupta (CA) (96 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

If you are not able to do hard work  then CA is not for you just leave it.

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

@ Rahul ...

tum sach me kafi time se nahi dikhe ...chalo it's really good that ur Sir is really so goodangel

Keep enjoying cool

@ chandranath banerjee ...

I was just talking about ur words ....they were really true and precise.yes

@   Anoop ....

Sorry ...But It's ICAI ...can't do anything abt it ...

@ goluji ...

sorry ...but really I have no clue about ur problem.....so can't say anything.

@ all ....

thanks to all for ur kind words and time angel

CA Suresh Choudhary (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (2954 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

Nice ....Keep it up dear

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

VERY GOOD ARTICLE,...!!!!!!QUITE A TRUE REPLICA OF REAL SITUATION GOING ON!!!!THUMBS UP!!!!

Armman (student) (194 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

@ Renu

Thanks

And yes this is not my dream........when i entered in this course I even don't know about what are Subject in this course......what CA Do 

Now I know what the Value of CA is, it is one of the most respected professions in country.....

Still I am confused whether to continue or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: