EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Please help me,please.

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Raj Kumar Gupta

Dear Roshni,

i can understand your problems . there are thousands of girls facing the same problems. I can suggest you do not  stop other social activities like marraige and other things only due to not competing CA . You go as usual.

and you have completed articleship as well. Hence ,you can continue trying CA exams as will in the futute.

But  you get enrolled in CWA/ Some MBA  finance part time , this courses are similar to CA. and you can got professional certification   which is far better than normal graduation. But do not insist on CA and hold all the activites

@ R.K.Gupta - Please dont confuse her, she is already strugling to finish CA, and u r suggesting her to take up CWA/MBA courses. Dont misguide her, do u knw the passing percentage of CWA exams, its much less than CA exams, let her continue this easy course. Also MBA Finance Part time is of no use.no

@ Roshni: - U just continue wid ca course, u wil definetly get thru. yes

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : arjun

Dear Roshni,
i can understand your problems . there are thousands of girls facing the same problems. I can suggest you do not  stop other social activities like marraige and other things only due to not competing CA . You go as usual.
and you have completed articleship as well. Hence ,you can continue trying CA exams as will in the futute.
But  you get enrolled in CWA/ Some MBA  finance part time , this courses are similar to CA. and you can got professional certification   which is far better than normal graduation. But do not insist on CA and hold all the activites. 

@ R.K.Gupta - Please dont confuse her, she is already strugling to finish CA, and u r suggesting her to take up CWA/MBA courses. Dont misguide her, do u knw the passing percentage of CWA exams, its much less than CA exams, let her continue this easy course. Also MBA Finance Part time is of no use.
@ Roshni: - U just continue wid ca course, u wil definetly get thru. 

DEAR ARJUN.......

I AM NOT MISSGUIDING TO HER......

SHE HAVE BEEN LOST HER CONFIDENCE IN CA EXAMS.....  

I JUST WANT TO BOOST HER CONFIDENCE...... AND I M NOT GIVING ADVICE TO QUIT CA.........

SHE HAVE BEEN GIVEN 4 ATTEMPTS..... SO IT IS CLEAR THAT SHE HAVE COMPLETED HER STUDY.......

AND FOR CWA, I THINK SHE NEED NOT SPEND MUCH TIME FOR STUDY...........

I BELEIVE SHE GET IT.....

ICWA INSTITUTE NOT DECLARE RESULT PERCENTAGE.............. SO HOW CAN U SAY THAT ICWA RESULT ERCENTAGE IS LOWER THAN CA  ?????

1 Like

(Guest)

i suggested her to continue CA cousre as well, read carefully, But whole life can not be watsed to getting one CA Degree.There is no value of any things , if social life is affected by acheiving such things.

CWA is also good option , some things is better than no things. And MBA part time from good school is better than normal graduation.

(Guest)

no one can  find pass percenate of CWA

No one  can find placement records of CWA.

No one can find where CWA are palced like one given by survey.

These things are fisrt reqyired to prsent ,then pass percenatge of CWA or any thins is believed.

Please ony one can provide ten years pass percenatge of CWA and we wil study , if pass percenatge of CWA is very less , then why one is encourged to  do big thinsg to get some things.

(Guest)

@ RKG & SC.

My point is she already served articleship so best option is to continue with ca course.

Why ICWA?    IS CWA exam is so easy to clear? have u People are CWA's ? 

Dont misguide her. enlightened

(Guest)

You guy is  not answering properly , please tell me where one can get pass percentage of CWA, if it is less than CA , fisrt find the sources like one presented by CA  on website.

You are not able to reply properly, if you thin CWA % is lower than CA , then prsent the facts and disscuss.

(Guest)

I think he gone to CWA club?

(Guest)

i suggested her to continue CA cousre as well, read carefully, But whole life can not be watsed to getting one CA Degree.There is no value of any things , if social life is affected by acheiving such things.

CWA is also good option , some things is better than no things. And MBA part time from good school is better than normal graduation.

@ RKG,

So she should Continue her CA as well

and u r also suggesting her CWA/MBA which according to u is easy course.

OKK,  U WANT HER TO DO ALL THE THREE COURSES ? IF NOT THEN HOW LONG U WANT HER TO CONTINUE WID THE "CA" COURSE?

ankit tripathi (cci student) (87 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

i m sorry but u guys r looking more confused .......nd intercrossing each other.one will not get any benifit.

giving suggtion is very simple

try to keep urself in ones position then u will be able to help.

1 Like

akshita (ca final student) (121 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

guys stop fighting....... the poor girl is just asking for suggestions..... stop bickering amongst yourselves and lets try helping her..... please :)

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ankit tripathi

i m sorry but u guys r looking more confused .......nd intercrossing each other.one will not get any benifit.

giving suggtion is very simple

try to keep urself in ones position then u will be able to help.

i totally agree.

1 Like

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

Hiiiiii 

ROSHNI

i Want to give some Tips 

read it carefully ......

1. First you have to over come The PRESSURE which is Obstacle/Enemy Of Your Concentration ....

2. Then Spent Time With your Own Dreams, Means Just Think For Only One Thing - That How To Improve Your Knowledge Level in the Course, Rather Than To Think About All Others (FAmily And Social Responsibilities)

3. Meditate About Your Strenght, Confidence, Will To Study.etc

4. Then Start Study Without any expectation And With Free Mind...........

5. Never Let Others Disturbance In Your Study AND Never Loose Your Confidence Level and Faith On The God

ALL THE ABOVE ARE MY OWN EXPERIENCE

BECAUSE I M ALSO FACING THE SAME SITUATION AS WELL ......

jUST DONT LOOSE ALL

YOUR WILL POWER OF STUDY AND

CONCENTRATION 

BE POSITIVE IS THE ONLY SOLLUTION smiley..........

I HOPE YOU GET SOME BENIFIT AFTER READING THIS ........

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Ashima ,

we suggested as we viewed best to her accorinding to her situations, but cwa are involved every where to compare with CA , even topic is diffrent.

Ulitimately she is to take desisiocion.

1 Like

(Guest)

u r very right CA raj kumar gupta,i do agree but she wants help on situation which she is facing,she does not want to change her profession  i guess.so i beleive that v shud gv her suggestion according to her situation,i.e. what extra she shud do to clear exams nw that she has spent 3 years in articleship she shud not quite ca and v shud motivate her.i m not saying that i m right but this is my view it may b wrong.

(Guest)

Dear Ashima 

I agreed with you, but see the situations,

she has already completed her articleship , which best things .

Syllabus of CWA/CA/CS are almost similar , hence she can try CA exams well. During the period she can get atleast one professional qualification,

and one most important things is that desicion of marriage ,which is to be taken into consideration.

If she just wait for CA , and you know the results of CA , there is ver y uncertainty , how much she will stop all social activities.

Nut shell , she write CS/CWA exams with praperation of CA. You may find she can get one professional qualification ,which is far better careers option than normal graduation. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: