Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please help me,please.

Page no : 4

CMA Swati Jain (service) (42 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Dear Roshni,

I think u should continue ur study and just skip 1 attempt so that u cn have enough time for study and firstly try to appear in one group and dont wait for the result and then start study for second group. n it will be better for u if u convert ur course from PCC to IPCC. If u have not passed in ur earlier attempts that does not matter. u should apply some more efforts. everything is possible in this world. n dont care abt ur relative. all the relatives are same. every student have to pass from same situation.

N dont skip a single chapter of ur course whether material or not. just think that icai wants u to study 100% syllabus.

My gud wishes are with u. u will surely give us a gud news of ur result very soon.

CA ANJALI (CA ) (54 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

hey Roshni..dont get depressed...u can solve this prob in 2 ways-1)  talk to ur parents abt ur dreams(dey will surely understand it) n 2). if u have becum eligible for marriage,den go 4 it,may b ur lif partner will bring luck 4 u n ll gt through the results in +ve way..i hav a real exp of 1 of my frnd,,after getng depresed (lyk u) she took decision to marry, n after her engagemnet der were results,n u ll not believ "she stood in merit"..sachi..

so " be positive n keep smiling" everything hapens for a reason..

take care...

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Dear Roshni.........just relax......u r going to become ca very soon, but 4 that u have to promised something to urself and do believe in God........

By parents n God blessings u will definitely reach the goal of CA.........just u need to ignore all sorts of negative environment(which ur relative's or others creating), u have to think only one thing that CA is ur only final destination n u have to reach thier by passing just 2 exams (good thing is that ur articlshp is completed n congo 4 that yaar) now just 2 good exams n u r the member of ICAI........n then after no one will ask u abt attmpts n other thing..........

Believe in urslf n whtever u read just try to understnd it first then go ahead 4 other topic...............

1grp at a time is best 4 u as per the situation shows dear.........

A/c's which is very scoring so u do all small chpters first, then do AS and then othr remaining chpters....

Audit is must be easy 4 u, as this is all the basic yaar which u did in ur articleship tym...

Law,ethics n com.....do strt with com n ethics, now complete company law( just understand it first, )if ur concept is clear u will definitelt find this thing very easy..........then go ahead 4 rest of the remaining chptrs...

if u go for 1 grp, u can also do other activities n can also feel very relax, n remember do meditation for more relaxation,........do refer rtp, n scanner........n padhuka which plays a role as a teacher 4 u..:)

Dnt ever think abt past, just enjoy ur present...........n do best in future..........Always be happy yaar, whatevr is the situation, lyf shows us the way but which way we choose this all depend in our own decision..........

Remember one thing "NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE URSELF - ALWAYS TRY TO DO UR BEST N ENJOT IT WHATEVER U DO IN UR LYF"................

Regards

~Ritesh(Simple Living High Thinking).....:)

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Would like to mention few lines which inspire me a lot...

RAKH HAUSLA WO MANZAR BHI AAYEGA,

PYASE KE PASS CHAL KE SAMUNDAR BHI AAYEGA,

THAK KAR NA BAITH O MANZIL KE MUSAFIR,

MANZIL BHI MILEGI... AUR MILNE KA MAZAA BHI AAYEGA...

All the best...

Hiren J. Ashar (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

I have One Fixed Deposit in Nationalised Bank for 10 Years for Rs. 12,00,000/- & Matured on 15th January,2012 Rs. 18,28,000/- @ 8.50% p.a. for individual. What accounting entry I have to pass. Send reply with example.

Hiren J. Ashar (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

I have One Fixed Deposit in Nationalised Bank for 10 Years for Rs. 12,00,000/- & Matured on 15th January,2012 Rs. 18,28,000/- @ 8.50% p.a. for individual. What accounting entry I have to pass. Send reply with example.

CA Nilesh A. Vakharia (CA) (30 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

Hello Roshni,

My case was also a similar to that of yours up to May,2011. But now, I am a Chartered Accountant. I am also married and am having a daughter aged 5 years. Besides this, I was also involved in accountancy profession and as you are aware that March and September are the peak months and C.A. exams are conducted in May and November each year. I was not able to adjust my hactic schedule. This was just an excuse which I knew very well.

I would further add that, I am also an average student and was not able to score more that 190 in a group and also this was my score twice. Besides this, I scored in the range of 183 to 187 thrice. Then I decided that I will not wait untill my result and start preparing for the next attempt. After November 2010 attempt, what I did was I started preparing for my exams immediately after this attempt. My schedule from December,2010 to April,2011 was to read from 7:00 am to 9:30 am (2:30 hrs) and 8:00 pm to 12:00 pm (4 hrs) in total it was hardly 6:30 hrs a day for the entire span of near about 5 months. During the rest of the hrs, I was working.

I wish you could make your schedule accordingly.

I wish you all the best for your journey to add prefix in front of your name.

Please see my marksheet which is attached herewith.

Thanks.

CA Nilesh A. Vakharia

Attached File : 434581 909652 marksheet.doc downloaded: 88 times

Dhanya Rose (Student) (147 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

Hey mate, really sorry..I know it can be really disheartening. Why don't you try working for a while? Doing another course to boost your confidence and then get back to this, so that it helps you get over the cold feet? 

ashish (student) (28 Points)
Replied 14 June 2012

Dear,

Don't loose hope and regather ur willpower as i am also a b.com and completed my articleship which was damn rigorous . But i didn't gave up and changed my methods of studying by consulting my friends in finals and cleared pcc-group 1 in last attempt and it was my 5th attempt and have appeared for group 2 in this attempt. The key is give your best and read the syllabus as many times as you can and don't stop even after exams get over and surely you will succeed and yes it is a fact that atleast give 6 hours of productive study to your carrer and surely you will pass.

Best of luck for your future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: