Stop praising!!!!! wake up

CA Prem. (CA ) (345 Points)

15 December 2011  

Hello Guys,well iam a very small person and i just cant write big big articles on CA and its benefit ,i see people write articles on life of a CA student....how good the CA course...how your life will change once u became a CA etc.........what i personally feel that its a just a damm normal course which is fully HYPED ........  lenthy course where u invest 3-4 years of your life,,, and its nothing like once u become CA world will start following u .....its a damm normal thing,specially in recent period.Everyone knows now that passing % of CA is improved,ICAI had become money oriented institute by making entry simple.Today there r many IPCC passed student who dont know anything about Direct Tax,they simple pass on the basis of 50 marks VAT and ST.Recently IIT placements r going on where 2 students are hired by FB @ a pacakage of  77 lakhs,whereas ICAI placemnts highest package was not even half of it,WHY???? why CA's r never hired at a such price?? no doubt latter CA's too earn good by performing but this due to their personal efforts ICAI has no role....ICAI cant be compared with IIT or IIM yet 

Be loyal and think in a rational way,2 guys both graduting one decide to join a corporate and start its career at a package of 2-3 lakhs pa,where other guy decide to join CA articleship for 3 year.....Dont u think 3 year down the line the earlier guy  if he performed well will be more polished and in a better postion rather than a latter CA fresher he would be having 3 years of corporate exprience which counts a lot rather than being fresher(Articleship is not count i experince for corporates)

I had nothing against ICAI nor against CA course,me myself persuing it my conclusion of this article is that we r the next gen of ICAI and we should not simply hype the course by saying its damm tough and all those crap....what we should do so that we get what we deserve. I may wrong in every sense....comments and suggestion welcomed