Easy Office
LCI Learning

Stop praising!!!!! wake up

Page no : 2

kiran rathi (Finance Consultant) (100 Points)
Replied 12 January 2012

dear frnd c.a. course is nt restrictive only to accounts it covers within its ambit taxation & finance as well. so frns in my opinion we are not less than anyone........ there are ample opportunity in the course v hv choosen just analyse ur potential nd abilities....

Aditya T R (Student) (29 Points)
Replied 12 January 2012

Dear Prem, i do not understand on why do u compare an IITian and a ca! if at all u want to compare and IITians salary(whiche is a top eng. col) do it with the salary of a CA ranker with a good industrial training exposure! i guess the last placements international posting for a ca was 50l plus!

as regard to your compare with CA and and IIM, as pointed out by vidya, the comparison is absolutely baseless one! MBA's are postgraduate. You must be proud of institute that u have been given a managerial platform where by u can compare yourself with an MBA. Unlike this course an IITian or any other graduate can not even dream of comparing themself to top management without an MBA in hand!

And people who cry about low stipend or underpaid articles, its time for u to realoise that CA students are actually a STUDENT and not employee.. what u earn in articles is knowledge! be happy that atleast u earn some tolkent amount to take care of ur conveyance. stipend are not ment to assist ur household expenses! graduates or IITians dont get paid to attend college! or do they?

Finally people who complain CA institute as money making and ca generating machine! have u guys ever checked the fee structure of MBA or other institute with whom u compare urselves! CPT is easy, accepted! but that doesnt meant u can clear ca easily! if results are made tougher, then m sure i would find the same persons again complainig the institute for providing poor results! stop blaming others and try to grow up guys!

1 Like

Arpit (CA Final) (150 Points)
Replied 22 February 2012

I believe the last part of  Mr. Aditya T R is directed at me for my earlier comment. Do u REALLY think that ITT and OT should be compulsory? And does it really require 4000 for ITT and 3000 for OT class? Remember that while registering for ipcc also, we have to pay for ITT registration! These are just ways of getting funds. I personally believe that OT is complete waste of time, and ITT was utterly nonsense for me, as i have much more knowledge that ITT teachers in computers and stuff!

And i don't say about results unless i am not sure. Remember there was a site caprateek.me, which had all the info about all the CA students for past 5 years? I used it extensively to find out more than 500 students who were known to me, and were either passed forcibly (40 in more than 1 subject is too much coincidence, don't u think?) or failed forcibly (like 38, 35, 25 etc instead of what they deserved 55,50,45 respectively). You never came across any CA student who says himself that he passed by luck and didn't deserve to pass compared to others who should have passed but failed? I have seen a lot of such students, and a lot of deserving ones failing in aggregate or by a close margin.

Can u imagine what will happen if CPT is made as tough as iitjee???  Only few thousand students will be able to pass and pursue it further, hence too less money from students till they reach ipcc and final. ICAI will have tough time making money. Similarly there will be dearth of articles and they don't wanna bring the number of available articles down, as it would give advantage to students. Also 3 years articleship is sheer waste of time, maximum of 1 to 1.5 is enough at a stretch. This is the prime reason of students taking dummy so that they can concentrate more on finals. If the institute brings down the time to 1.5 years, no one will take dummy. Students will complete it gladly and then start preparation for finals.

Now they have even started taking commerce graduates directly in ipcc, which was stopped since 2007. I passed b.com in 2009, had to waste precious time for cpt, for which i only studied accounts and law, that too lightly. Maths and economics was easy, although i find statistics to be too boring and useless, didn't study it at all, but 70% of math questions were from statistics. Still i got 140 marks in my first attempt surprise..

So i have no doubt that results are manipulated and preplanned, for example it was planned to keep the checking liberal in nov 2011 ipcc papers. Although CAFM paper was quite easy, normally they keep the checking strict in such case, and bring the marks down, but this time many students got 70+ marks in CAFM! It is not about poor results, but about biased and wierd results. A lot of unworthy idiots pass, whereas hard working and intelligent ones fail without explaination.

Now icai has started providing copy of answer sheets, from nov exams so they had to keep the checking fair and understandable, that is why most students are happy with their results and the pass percentage is up. This time ICAI can not afford to keep results down by improper checking as the doubtful students would have requested for answer sheet copies and seen the injustice in checking.

I don't hate icai but what i have said above is fact, and hopefully thing of past, as they will become more transparent in the future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro