Easy Office

No job for CA fresher

Page no : 3

CA Anil Soni (Asst. Manager) (201 Points)
Replied 21 September 2011

Praveen ji i am not talking about practice because there is no comparision of practice with job.

Atul Kumar (working employee) (153 Points)

Jaishree

you may collect some of the data (like retails, Bank, Real Estates,CA firm) just take atleast 10 of each and their website address post your resume each site. and just take the consultant some of the paid consultant who give job referance daily. face the interview and analysis the requirement of market prepare for thath crack the same

ALL THE BEST

1 Like

Atul Kumar (working employee) (153 Points)

Their are some mistake because of rush of work but it is quite understandable..... do this you will find your dream.

Adesh Mehta ( Article) (25 Points)

Never give up......

CA bezawada ranga (Chartered accountant) (315 Points)

Boom for CA started NOW...

AMITA KOCHER (ASSISTANT MANAGER - FINANCE)   (282 Points)

ya u need to be patient

CA Chandani (CA) (217 Points)

Agreed no jobs........

N more than 2 mnths nw.....

Victor (CA IPCC/CWA INTER/CS EXECUTIVE/MBA(Finance))   (339 Points)

If i became the president of ICAI in future i will waive the entry cost for the companies who participate in the campus placements, so that all the newly qualified CAs will be placed in the the companies who participate in the programme & the same time value of CA profession will be incresed more.....

why i am saying because the company who need less number of CAs can come directly to campus without bothiring about the entry cost of campus & hire the any number of CAs. .

Thinking of Future,

Victor

2 Like

Sumit Grover (Chartered Accountant ) (3652 Points)

there is no need to discuss this topic over here.....coz only CA freshers lyk me who havnt got d job can only understand our situation.......rest keep on askng d reason or gvng advice to be patient...........

Srry, bt ma intention is nt 2 hurt ny1

CA Chandani (CA) (217 Points)

Agrred with CA Sumit Grover........

Most of us will doubt d proverb,..............PATIENCE PAYS

gaurav goyal (CA & CS) (86 Points)
Replied 22 September 2011

yes ca condition like mba proffesion

CA CS Akashdeep Singh (Practicing CA) (1394 Points)
Replied 23 September 2011

Same is happening with me...... Its reality....no jobs in market....I have not received a single call from last one month

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 02 December 2011

Don't worry people Situation is temporary ,but all will get jobs Currently , After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the  world and they would be scarcity of CA's  .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annum , ready to get recruit with such  salary   

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 23 December 2011

Two words of Encouragement_No jobs for CA CS:

/forum/two-words-of-encouragement-no-jobs-for-fresh-ca-cs-181323.asp

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 25 December 2011

Don't worry people Situation is temporary ,but all will get jobs Currently , After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the  world and they would be scarcity of CA's  .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annum , ready to get recruit with such  salary  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: