Easy Office

No job for CA fresher

Page no : 2

CA Jaishree... (Chartered accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 21 September 2011

going thru the same no jobs for ca freshers..... and we even don't know when will we be placed....

CA Anil Soni (Asst. Manager) (201 Points)

We all r in same situation but my advise to all my frnds is only that JUST DON'T GIVEUP AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.

CA banane ke liye itni mehnat ki hai to job k liye b thodi to karni chahiye.....

CA. Vikash Dwivedi (Financial Planning & Analysis)   (3167 Points)

Simply Can't  believe..

you guys must be adamant... either for salary, big coporate house, designation, location  or may be something else...

there are ample of jobs for CAs and CA freshers...

3 Like

CA CMA CS VIRAG SHAH (9773395720) (759 Points)

ADVICE ME FRIENDS..................

WHAT TO DO NOW.....................CAN I JOINED UNION BANK OF INDIA ????????

NOTHING SPECIFIED..........................

BOND OF 3 YRS OF RUPEES 2.5 LACS ........................BIG PROBLEM ???????

JOB PROFILE - NO

LOCATION - NO

DETAILS OF CTC - NO (BREAK -UP) - CTC - 5.6 LACS

ANY ONE HAS ANY IDEA OF IN HAND SALARY FOR THIS CTC ?????

CA. Harsh Arora (Chartered Accountant) (377 Points)

CA. VIKASH DWIVEDI JI

Kindly tell us or Post a link where ample opportunities of jobs for ca fresher are lying vacant.

We all are waiting for ur early reply.?

Kalpp Careers (Proprietor) (131 Points)

Every year Institute is presided by a new president, some are pro student and some are not. Some are pro publicity even if it is at the cost of Institute's reputation.

There is a sure mismatch between the demand n supply figures but the gap will not remain for forever (atleast if the next batch is not 13000+).

Above stated all are true facts but shall we also not ponder over our thought proceess.

When it comes to our examination,a general prayer is "Bhagwaan sabko paas kara do aur aakhri number mera bhi laga do". In a sense we aspire for a very high result at global level. (Lehar me hum bhi nikal jaaye).

On the contrary now we guys r saying that why the hell institute has given such a highly absurd result. Yes there r problems in current market but you all can get accomodated at some level or other. Trust God Trust your own self.

PS - And write to ICAI's president to stop this nuisance.

4 Like

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)

aGREE WITH pRAVEEN SIR

Mahantesh (Practise ) (82 Points)

I have cleared in Nov 2010.But still no job.Iam asking 25,000 per month.Please guys dont take more then 5 years. nad never work in smaller firms or small towm

Atul Kumar (working employee) (153 Points)

Dear Friend i am giving my own opinion some of us will disagree of this please donot take it individually. most of the us are thinking that once we became CA company will come to our door step. but this is wrong there are plainty of opportunity in market (YAAR KIO NAHI SACHTE KI JITNA MEHNAT CA BANANE MAIN KIYA HAI USKA 25% BHI MEHNAT JOB DHOODHNE MAI KAR LE TO JARUR JOB MILE JAYEGA) now a days u make take the refernce of newspaper, job consultant, post ur resume at site like naukri.com and timesjobs. com. but refresh daily. I am making you sure that within a month you will get good job.....

let work hard for for grabing opportunity

ALL THE BEST

Regards,

Atul

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)

those who are getting JOB should accept it without looking for salary or Job profile....Initial 2-3 years of a Fresher CA r difficult......bcoz every one is looking for Expereinced CA's

CA has it's value with Experience....even i would say it is not bad to work at 15000-20000 per month......

CA Jaishree... (Chartered accountant) (156 Points)

Originally posted by : Atul Kumar

Dear Friend i am giving my own opinion some of us will disagree of this please donot take it individually. most of the us are thinking that once we became CA company will come to our door step. but this is wrong there are plainty of opportunity in market (YAAR KIO NAHI SACHTE KI JITNA MEHNAT CA BANANE MAIN KIYA HAI USKA 25% BHI MEHNAT JOB DHOODHNE MAI KAR LE TO JARUR JOB MILE JAYEGA) now a days u make take the refernce of newspaper, job consultant, post ur resume at site like naukri.com and timesjobs. com. but refresh daily. I am making you sure that within a month you will get good job.....

let work hard for for grabing opportunity

ALL THE BEST

Regards,

Atul

atul did all these things but still nothing is working...

priti karawa (artical) (93 Points)

why????????????????/       

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)

Answer is simple ...y would a co. pay u 30000-40000 a month ?

since a fresher has to learn a lot of Industry....he/she is not having that required experience...& that what co.'s look for

CA Anil Soni (Asst. Manager) (201 Points)

well my friend sahil it is not easy to work after becoming a CA in a salary of 15000-20000.

After 3 hard year of articleship you can't say that we don't know anything, so in my view minimum salary for a fresh CA should be 35000.

1 Like

praveen (Chartered Accountant) (6971 Points)

Yes it has to be atleast 1000 to 1500 per day na.

But wouldnt it be good to take up practice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: