Easy Office
LCI Learning

A girl doing CA .... rejected ?

Page no : 11

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : Lovely(Khushi)

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

@ CA Ravi Sisodia: where is ur answer ??????????

waah-waah lovely aapne to mugse hi question puch liya. good question. my answer is already hidden in the given questions but all of you want clarification then my answer is as follows.

answer of question no.1

i will marry with qualified or semi qualified professional(CA,CS,CWA) girl.

answer of question no.2

I will support and encourage my wife for further studies, at present i am single.

ha ha ha...... ( jab tak shaadi nahi hui hai, tab tak khoob has lo...humour)

it is my duty to help her in further studies. i will ready to face any problem for her studies.

answer of question no.3

my attitude is also posative. girls and boys have equal rights. she will independent to take her decisions. if she wants my opinion then i will give her my best opinion.

answer of question no.4

i will allow her to do job or practice whetever she wants.                              

1. See Girls :

He has Three qualifications - so he has/offers three alternatives. Hope now so many girls may feel satisfied to know this. But only one would be happy .....who will marry her. 

2. It seems he was waiting for some topic and someone ( ) has suggested him to write such questions ( that is why questions put by him have hidden answers). 

@ CA Ravi Sisodia: Surendra Sir highlighted new question.... so who's the inspiration ????

Surendra Sir, aapki to baat hi kuch our hey. sir ji i am your student.  Aapke humour ka koyi jawab nhi hey. aap dono ne to muge fasa diya. ha ha ha....

sir me seedha-sadha bacha hu. Surendra Sir and lovely ji let me clear - CA Naveen ji, Balu ji, Sneha, Hardik, Vijay, Durga prasad, CA Sanjay varma, Rahul, Lovely are express their views. i also express my views.

my purpose to ask these question only is try to face everyone with Reality."SACH KA SAAMNA". kayuki "hum samne khatte kuch aur hai but khrte kuch aur hai".

@ lovely - i get inspiration from my parents, sister, friends, CCI and many person surrounding me. ha ha ha ..... "dobara mat poochna" he he he....

2 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Surendra Sir, aapki to baat hi kuch our hey. sir ji i am your student.  Aapke humour ka koyi jawab nhi hey. aap dono ne to muge fasa diya. ha ha ha....

sir me seedha-sadha bacha hu. Surendra Sir and lovely ji let me clear - CA Naveen ji, Balu ji, Sneha, Hardik, Vijay, Durga prasad, CA Sanjay varma, Rahul, Lovely are express their views. i also express my views.

my purpose to ask these question only is try to face everyone with Reality."SACH KA SAAMNA". kayuki "hum samne khatte kuch aur hai but khrte kuch aur hai".

@ lovely - i get inspiration from my parents, sister, friends, CCI and many person surrounding me. ha ha ha ..... "dobara mat poochna" he he he....

sir ye applicable aap par bhi hota hai na toh sir.........pls pls pls.....share your "SACH KA SAMNA"....

Regards,

Rahul Sharma

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

@ Ravi Sasodia sir  apne bhaut ache question puche hai i hope ki bhaut log is question ka answer de

Great awareness

1 Like

Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : Rahul Sharma

sir ye applicable aap par bhi hota hai na toh sir.........pls pls pls.....share your "SACH KA SAMNA"....

Regards,

Rahul Sharma

whatever i written is truth.

Lovely kumari (Practising CS) (501 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

@ CA Ravi Sisodia: Fine ......we spare u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : Rahul Sharma

Regards,

Rahul Sharma

whatever i written is truth.

Sir jee.....kuch confusion hai......Actuly.......practical life main kitna sach hai......kyunki aapke question k baad answer bhi bahut achhe aaye hai......maine bhi diya hai.......

par kuch kami hai..........woh kahte hai na.........abhi Nikhar (Glow) nahi aaya..........aapke answer par

Regards,

Rahul Sharma

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Whatever has been shared so far; is very interesting. 

Kai Baar Log Us Jagah Dubki Laga Lete Hai, Jaha Paani Nahi Hota. 

( Humour )

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

ohhhh hoooo , what a response - 111 replies.

Everybody had appreciated this article ‘A Girl doing CA … rejected?’. But my one question to everybody how many of you are going to implement this article in the real life? Are parents ready to allow a girl to complete CA without forcing to watch a suitable alliance at the time of exams? Lots of girls fails in the CA exams because of unnecessary burden of thoughts of marriage. After some discussions parents might understand but what about our relatives and society? When our relatives and society is going to understand?

Question no.1.
Lots of Boys had appreciated this article ‘A Girl doing CA … rejected’. But my one question to every boy how many of you are going to marry a girl pursuing CA or CS or Both?

Question no.2.
One question to married men how many of you had supported and encouraged your wife for further studies?

Question no.3.

After reading this Article how many of you(parents, boys & girls)  make or will to make change in attitude.

please give relevent answers of the questions.

with regards

Ravi sisodia

Practical oriented questions sir......... u r right............... change of thinking is required on this.........

1 Like

Replied 21 July 2011

@ CA Ravi Sisodia: Fine ......we spare u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lovely madam ji !!!!!!

neeraj agarwal (commerce university) (39 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

your article is awsm n its true but top 3 rankers in final may 2011 r all girls that mean they have capability to do anything in any situation so plz parants be with your daughter as your son if she want to doing CA or any other professional course coz

" SON IS SON UNTILL HE GET MARRIED BUT DAUGHTER IS DAUGHTER FOR WHOLE LIFE "

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 23 July 2011

Now I know am pretty late in replying to this wonderful article of yours...!!!

Even though there have been sudden changes in everyone's mind sets... there are still people who  would seriously be condemning a girl for doing CA.... aur aise bohot hain...Har gali mein mil jayenge ek do....

But after all.... To heed to it... or not... is a thing which is in our hands.... And I would rather say PAY HEED TO IT.... so tat you'll remember all the discouragements given to you... which will make you toil even harder... coz After all.... Zamaane Ko Dikhana Hain....!!!

@ Ravi Sir - Literally true questions raised by you... And aapne unke ideal answers khud hi de diye hain... Everyone knows now what to do of it.... Just follow it...!!!

2 Like

Replied 23 July 2011

Originally posted by : Resham

Now I know am pretty late in replying to this wonderful article of yours...!!!

Even though there have been sudden changes in everyone's mind sets... there are still people who  would seriously be condemning a girl for doing CA.... aur aise bohot hain...Har gali mein mil jayenge ek do....

But after all.... To heed to it... or not... is a thing which is in our hands.... And I would rather say PAY HEED TO IT.... so tat you'll remember all the discouragements given to you... which will make you toil even harder... coz After all.... Zamaane Ko Dikhana Hain....!!!

@ Ravi Sir - Literally true questions raised by you... And aapne unke ideal answers khud hi de diye hain... Everyone knows now what to do of it.... Just follow it...!!!

@  Resham - Thanks for appreciation !!

chandra (student) (528 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Beautiful depiction of an oppressed girl.

Educated parents/ in-laws wouldn't want their daughters/daughters-in-laws to give up studies, be it CA or any other qualification. Rather they would insist their daughters/daughters-in-laws  to complete studies and acquire qualification.

Apart from that you should see how demanding and arrogant these oppressed girls become, once they pass their Final CA.

CA Dolly Jain (CA, CS) (223 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Hiiii to all those who have posted their comments....

i'll also appreciate the article writer..... its gr8

But how to react when ur parents understands u; even after ur many failures n appreciate ur hardwork as they see hw u strgld n studied for 14-18 hrs in a day and struggling only for aggregate of marks which are either 4 or 2 or 7; but raises a social issue that u hv alrdy crsd d age of bng married n after that where we could find a eligible boy 4 u????????

they r right na??????

what a girl should do in this condition where her parents wants her 2 be a c.a. n still worried abt her future n marriage??

CA Ravish Trivedi (The Possibilities are Infinite...)   (772 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

So much so has written regarding this topic..... My view is if any one it could be boys or girls, if you are focused then no one can chanhe your track ....but you need to sacrifisce for getting your GOAL.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: