Easy Office
LCI Learning

Why Bcom ?

Page no : 2

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 11 April 2011

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

CA is a professional qualification and graduation is an academic qualification. According to me, if you had cleared CA without Graduation also work, since you are professioaly qualified, that is the first thing and the standard of graduation and CA were un comparable. 

agreed sir

cheers

1 Like

SIVASIVA (FCA, Future CA) (4935 Points)
Replied 11 April 2011

both are not comparable.

If you are interested in doiong B.com do it.  Otherwise leave it.  

It is someting like a backup because when you didn't clear you CA it will help you.

1 Like

Kshitij (ipcc) (105 Points)
Replied 11 April 2011

shantanu bhai agar aap samne wale ko apne point se agree nai kar sakte..to atleast dont say like faltu n all...

1 Like

udit (ca) (28 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

I THINK GIRLS REJECTED U IN COLL THATS Y U HATE BCOM...... 

BCOM GIVES U REFRESHMENT

1 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

Originally posted by : udit

I THINK GIRLS REJECTED U IN COLL THATS Y U HATE BCOM......

BCOM GIVES U REFRESHMENT

lol. . .hey u turn discussion to other way
1 Like

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

Udit , r u a CA student ?

i don't think so...better u go & do ur bcom in college & enjoy there....u r wasting ur time here

Bivas Nag (Accounts Officer) (352 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

Subject : STOP YOUR FOOLISH DISCUSSIONS

Dear Sahil, If you hate B.Com, that's your personal matter, but do not underestimate any degree which are recognised by Association of Indian Universities.

You are humble about CA degree, I know CA is more valuable professional degree equivalent to Doctor / IAS etc. but my dear you cannot beleive, a hard core CA is think twice, when we alloted a work to them like capital budgeting / Financial Modelling etc. You take it or not CA is only expert in Financial Accounting & Income Tax Matters whereas other professionals like ICWA, MBA (Finance) are expert in Financial Management / Indirect Taxations in which CA cannot perform very good.

First of all, you first established yourself as a successful CA, then you can go for controversy.

Don't mind, whatever I'm saying, but your approach is not a professional and it is not expected your this type of writing in a professional website like CACLUBINDIA.COM.

Best Regards,

Bivas Nag B.Com, PGDBA, MBA (Finance)

Replied 12 April 2011

Mr. Bivas Nag

There is no need to send the private message to me. It's better if we talk here .

Why are you so frustarted with this discussion ? you are only expected to give commnets on above issue.

What right u have to comment on me ?

We are just discussing here the importance of Bcom....it is gud that u r in favour of Bcom

& why u r comparing MBA & CWA with CA....each one has it's own benefits...& all of them are superb in their fields......

also, u forgot to mention  advantages of Bcom in ur comment....the main issue v r discussing...plz do comment on the issue rather than discussing about professionalism

udit (ca) (28 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

if oraganisation demands graduation then whats your problem .. if u have any problem then y dont you start your own organisation.................

tomorow morning u will say y organisation are demanding ca degree 

Replied 12 April 2011

udit bhai ki baat mei dum to hai....

thanks ...i will consider it....

Will u help me ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: