Advance Tax on Capital Gains for Senior Citizen

mohit (18 Points)

15 June 2024  


I have given my land for construction to a builder. After completing the construction I was handed over my share of flats in May 2024. I am 74 yrs old.

I understand I have to pay capital gains tax on it, but my question is do I need to pay full capital gains by 15 June 2024 or I can make part payment.

Please suggest.