Page no : 2

HARI OM (NA) (233 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

i would suggest u to stop wasting ur time an look for CPA ,CMA etc 

Im telling a story of my cousin brother he cleared

CPT-----------------2nd attempt  

IPCC 1st grp ----3rd attempt

2nd grp-------------1st attempt 

then he joined a reputed CA firm and guess what his principle was such a horrible person that my brother had to quit CA 

then he decided to do CMA & CS(Inter) and now he is in SEBI getting package of 14,00,000+ PA 

he always regret doing CA and wasting his 2-3 yrs perciuos years 

i would also suggest to u join CMA (India) and start preparing for PSU's 

or if possible do Mcom (distance) along with CMA (both can be done within 2.5yrs) so that u can be eligle to sit for CPA (USA) exams 

BEST OF LUCK

1 Like

Shiwani Jaiswal (student) (42 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Give one more chance to urself .HAVE FAITH ON URSELF.everyday say to urself I CAN DO IT.HAVE FAITH ON UR MIND.make a plan nd study accordingly. Dont study at home go to library because if u ll be alone the u think about ur past exams . If possible then go for cfm cls with ASHISH KALRA SIR.he is a very very good teacher . For me he is my God .i belive that he will change ur current status of mind . U feel happy nd inspired.:-) ALL THE BEST
1 Like

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Your life is much more and bigger than ca.There is an obligation to be rendered to your parents. If you did best in the lost attempt just left this course. Else give yourself one more attempt. I'm a tax practitioner my age is 50 and I'm in ca final. I'm employing one qualified ca and his package is more than the market level. Earnings respect can be earned even if you left the course. Please don't waste your youth and age. I'm not agree that ca is a expert course. In practice many ca have failed. Hence if you left the course there is no regrets Take a quick decision Best wishes
1 Like

Shailesh W (nobodies) (327 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

dear there is people like sais that u quit ca bcoz of final nd whatever they tell, remember one thing that after become ca no wil ask u that in how much attemp u passed ca, my sir is ca nd he gave 13th attempt nd than he cleard ca, nd now u wil surprise that how much he earn, i just tell u that he earn morethan 10 ca who cleared ca in first attempt, he only told that no one ask for the attemt after became ca, he just believe that HAVE PATIENCE, DO HARDWORK, SUCCESS WIL BE URS ONLY...SO remmber this dialogue and always follow this dialogue,u wil never get any problem in ur life whether u wil be ca or not dear, life doesnt ends dear, everything decided by God, he gave u life nd he already decided that what u wil become and in how much attemp u wil become CA, may be he decides that after this attempt u wil become ca than never leave it dear, just focus on ur study, study with clear logic, study without any fear, stidy with confidence, study to live nd never study for others that what they wil say dear, study for urself,study for ur family, nd study with proper planning nd with proper logic dear, nd last thing HAVE PATIENCE, DO YR BEST HARDWORK, ND SUCCESS WILL BE URS ONEDAY...ND ONE MORETHING HAVE IN UR MIND THAT "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE".
1 Like

Pranali Jadhav (Student CA Final ) (64 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

If u leave it right now u r safe.....do MBA get a job...Dont get stuck wid failures....If age goes u will get stuck...CA is a disaster...If u dont clear final u feel like a bone stuck tat cant be swallowed nor can removed...

Pranali Jadhav (Student CA Final ) (64 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

U will have better life free from depression...
1 Like

R A W (CA FINAL Student) (87 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

Dear Friend, I am writing you few lines which keeps me going.

" The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows

Its a very mean and nasty place, and i don't care how tough you are...

It will beat you to your knees and leave you there permanently if you let it

You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life

But it ain't about how hard you hit

It's about how hard can you get hit and keep moving forward

How much you can take and keep moving forward

That's how winning is done!"

in past you have secured passing marks in each of the subjects.....

so just focus on getting additional 15 to 20 marks in each of them.

You have roughly 2 months in hands....Go For It......Give Your All.

Tax - V.K.Singhania --> Read it fully. do past year questions given at the back of the book topic wise. then do practise manual.

IT & SM --> Module and Practise manual.

Cost & FM --> Module + Paduka  (also arrange notes of Kapileshwar Bhalla of ETEN CA)

1 Like

Astrologer kartikya tiwari (Owner) (26 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

what your roll number buddy
1 Like

Aditya kumar choudhary (Delhi) (33 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

u shouldnot quit ca just revise the paper by clearity in a real heart not in a stress mood. definately u clear this attempt if prepare good and revise regularly .

N.Mohana krishna (Student) (42 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

still u have 2 months for exams plan properly and practise like said by S srikanth(as above) , im also facing same problem,   forgot already wat already happened and start fresh. PRACTISE PRESENTATION IN EXAMS WITH HELP OF PRACTISE MANUALS 

Aishwarya (Student) (229 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

I cleared my c.a inter in 5 th attemp t please don't lose hope..give one more time ..try to practise past question papers..it helped me so much to clear..

A D - Loving Life (none) (1234 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

Guys I am graduate.

done with articleship

cleared pcc group 1 with decent marks....

foundation also in one stroke with decent marks...tht time it was tough...

but not getting whats happening with me in this group..with this 3 subjects....

plz guys..

i am making understand my parents,....

my age is 25...

from all your side help me where should i start from now and how to study this 3 subjects and score exemptions...

tell everything...books, tips,, how to clear concepts???

plzz

Pavithra (Ex-Article) (53 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

Pls take up a job and see if your interest lies in CA.. ELSE understand that you are wasting your time in trying to crack it

fiza (student) (31 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

sometimes students passing ipcc in 5-6 attemps tends to pass final in just 1-2attemps so its nt like if u r taking long time in ipcc means u r nt eligible for finals
1 Like

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

Fight your weakness and aim high is all I can suggest and do not worry too much about your current life or your past..we are very insignificant people and nothing we do is going to come to something huge so why feel depressed. Rather think about what you are going to do in the next second or hour or day or month. Divide your targets and achieve them.

If you have problems in target setting ask your seniors, parents, teachers or even this forum. If you are having problems in target achievement slap yourself hard on your head, do not eat when you fail to achieve your target, you will improve day by day like this.

I have no problems when one person leaves or talks about leaving a path already covered by half since you can always create new things for yourself and you may even achieve better. But what about the voice in your head that will hurt you through out your life that you could not do "a thing".

Give yourself a serious timeframe to achieve your targets & repeat the same for final, you will be successful.

When your work ethics are not strong, you get these marks, I got them too but I did improve, do the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: