Easy Office

Depressed :( confused...no way left.....plzzzz help..beg you

Page no : 4

yash (--) (32 Points)
Replied 24 August 2014

Try try till u succeed ..i would suggest u not to quit CA kuz as a famous abbreviation CA means "COME AGAIN" ..CA exams have low result we all know but itzz not like remaining 91%-90% are incapable of doing CA ..itzz just ICAI tels us to refine more and become expert ..though v cleared in first attempt itz not necessary that we will get nice snd highly paid job..itz all about our intelligence and exams cant decide our intelligence itz just a frame of mind in that 3hrs..i too failed in 1st attmpt but wil try to secure rank dis time kuz i personally know myself how intelligent i m ..so i advise u to not to quit CA ..achieve your goal by hard working and intelligence ! All the bst !!
1 Like

gaurav (student) (26 Points)
Replied 24 August 2014

don't give up . . . try ur level best ... failure doesn't matter once u become a CA
1 Like

(Guest)

I've gone through what you said and based on your marks I would say:

There's no need to quit. Your barriers seem to be more psychological than intellectual.

Take a break for an indefinite amount of time.

During that break, think about Nov. 14.if you don't feel 100% comfortable in the present state of mind, don't give Nov'14. There's absolutely no real need or pressure on you. 

See for your future, only you have to decide for yourself. Make your own comfort zone. Dont follow something because others do it. For example, dont read particular books because you have been hearing that people have scored high after studying them. Choose the book that YOU are 100% comfortable with and respect that material. These things will break your psychological barriers.

You're also responsible to be certain about a few things. For costing, absolutely solve the whole compiler / practice manual and do the amendment notes twice or thrice for tax. For IT, you HAVE TO read the whole thing at least once and make your own notes along side for quick reference. That is something very crucial for starting your career and that nobody can do for you except you.

And I say it again, find your own comfort zone with the studying environment, be it the books that you refer or the place that you study in. It's that simple.

There's no way you cannot pass with the right mindset. The time to test your passion has come.

Happy reading.

2 Like

Rahul Agrawal (Article Assiatant) (48 Points)
Replied 07 September 2014

U have given 5 attempts..n u r still passionate for becoming CA..its not a easy course..BT u should not give up..don't let ur hopes come down...try again..I have a friend of mine..who cleared GRP 2 dis Tym after 5 attempts..only those people succeed who keep trying...as per me u should try again...n regarding CA finals...it is not necessary DAT a person who took 5 or 6 attempts to clear IPCC can't clear CA finals in single attempt...so don't take pressure..best of luck 4r ur xms n keep trying
1 Like

DIPTEN MITRA (ARTICLED CLERK) (35 Points)
Replied 16 September 2014

I just wana say you are not alone in thia brother :) just to make u feel at peace see me!!!!:) am also in a situation some what like this. So dont loose hope.lets keep up the good work. Like all the other people said. thanx all!!!! nd Ms Palak - All i want say to you. Please don be blunt in stating facts!!!! thnx to you too:)
1 Like

CHETAN GOEL (ARTICLE ) (157 Points)
Replied 21 July 2015

amept for sucide 

DDDDDD (.) (176 Points)
Replied 31 July 2015

Tarun (AM) (216 Points)
Replied 31 July 2015

Hey A D, its just a part of life. Its not that life is a part of it. Will just tell u to continue giving attempts without preparations and start either a parallel course or a parallel job. You would get benefit in future. Also if u r depressed, just have a trip with family or friends. But dont let it rule your life. You have to make ur life on ur own, noone other can. If CA institute is not ready to give you degree, show it that you dont need it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro