Demat account

Holding Demat account which is as per the name mentioned in the PAN card which includes my husband name after my name . The Joint holder is my husband. The Aadhar issued is only as per my school records. How to change the name in the Demat Account as well as Shares in my name. r her  

KVO Merau Kutchh

First change name in Aadhar.

Apply the rectification in demat account as per PAN records.

The Demat account as well as Share Certificates are as per my PAN Card which  is suffixed with my husband's name after my name. The Aadhar card mentions only my name. How to change the name in the Aadhar card

KVO Merau Kutchh

Go to Aadhar center ask for rectification, give PAN card as proof......

Make the required amendment in your relevant documents then only possible

Finance Manager

Investing in equity shares in physical form involves a long procedure and a lot of paperwork and risk of getting fake shares. In order to keep the entire experience easy and streamlined, a Demat account is necessary. These accounts are used for trading online, and a demat account is used to hold shares and securities in a dematerialized/electronic format.

An investor will need a Demat account number for settling the trades electronically. Having a Demat account will allow an investor to buy shares and store them safely. They are similar to a bank account where an individual holds the deposits with bank and the record of debit/credit balances are maintained in a passbook, in the same way, when the investor buys or sells shares, they will be credited or debited from the investors Demat account. These accounts can be used to hold a variety of investments like equity shares, exchange traded funds, mutual funds, bonds and government securities.

Thanks,

Thomas

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU