This discussion addresses how to cancel or delete Form 112 on the ICAI portal, typically submitted when a student is pursuing a degree alongside articleship. Since there's no direct delete option, the process involves formally requesting cancellation from the Regional Office (RO). This usually requires a signed letter from the student and employer explaining the reason for cancellation, along with supporting documents like a transfer certificate or a declaration of discontinuing studies.
I filled the articleship form for the first time when my collage was going on, there were 2-3 months left for it to end, then I applied for form 112, but due to the distance being too much, my form 112 was not approved, then I got my article ship form 103 cancelled from the principal and now my class is over, then I am applying for articleship on another commencement date, but for this, form 112 will have to be cancelled first, so what process should I follow please provide me solution for it.
My issue got resolved after submitted supporting documents. The form has been rejected by regional office. Click here to download original pdf. What original pdf means here
Requested the same through letters , RO rejected form 112 after supporting documents, college letter on letterhead and employer service letter working as article assistant. Now system is not asking for resubmit. Issue resolved. Form 108 approved by Ro by rejecting form 112 with remarks Rejection letter duly signed by student and employer.
Thank you sir.
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies