Delete Form 112

I filled form 112 because i was doing bcom regular(I was not sure whether I will continue doing bcom or I will leave it, but I left bcom and didn't even attend class after commencement of articleship) and it is showing pending before RO because of non approval of college principal. Now i want to delete that form. So please tell me how to delete the form and details.

Replies (19)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses how to cancel or delete Form 112 on the ICAI portal, typically submitted when a student is pursuing a degree alongside articleship. Since there's no direct delete option, the process involves formally requesting cancellation from the Regional Office (RO). This usually requires a signed letter from the student and employer explaining the reason for cancellation, along with supporting documents like a transfer certificate or a declaration of discontinuing studies.

I have same query..plz tell me how to delete form 112 if u will get solution

I have same query..plz tell me how to delete form 112 if u will get solution

 Dear Student, With reference to the above problem summary and it is seen from the records that the form 112 has been sent back by the RO for correction and which is pending in your dashboard. If you want to cancel this, kindly upload a request letter duly signed by you and your employer by mentioning the reason for cancellation and submit the same along with the form 112 for RO to reject. Thank you.

Hi Harsh

Can you please help me out 

I want to do the same and wondering if after writing the letter the form has been rejected by RO ie form 112 has been cancelled.

Thanks

hello harsh 

I am stuck with same situation.  please it tell was doing so helpful?

did this resolved your problem or some further procedures were needed?

 

Hello Harsh,

I'm facing the same problem for form 112 please tell me on which I'd I need to send the letter and is the employer's signature mandatory?

I haven't followed that procedure until now. Have any of you followed the same? If yes, were you successful?

B. Sharma, you need to do it on ssp portal and yes employer sign is mandatory. 

Can I get the copy of that letter pls 

Hi Harsh,

Have your issue got solved. if yes kindly provide your contact details. I am facing the same issue. Please provide the solution.

 

Have your issue resolved ? I am facing the same issue can anyone suggest me what should i do to cancel form 112.

.

Yes my issued got resolved, I uploaded Transfer Certificate of college and a letter signed by me and principal (mentioning that I have left graduation before starting my articleship) as supporting documents on SSP Portal

I filled out Form 112 at the time of registration because I was pursuing a B.Com. However, I later dropped out of the B.Com program, which was a correspondence course from IGNOU. I want to cancel my Form 112, so I requested this on the SSP portal. They require a cancellation certificate from IGNOU and Cancellation letter duly signed by me and my employer .

I went to IGNOU for this, but they said they don’t provide such documents. They advised me to check my admission status on ignou.ac.in using my enrollment number. 

Advise me what should I do?

Hi is your problem solved?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details