Delay in submission of form 108, last date of exam form.

I am facing a major problem. My articleship got over in April but I wasnt able to submit Form 108 due to unforseen reasons.

Now the last date for submission of CA Final November 2017 form is 25th August, In no way I will be able to get a certificate of completion from ICAI within that period. How can I proceed?

Does the condonation letter have to be signed by the principal as well? Also it is 11th August 2017 today.

Replies (1)

Please, this is urgent

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details