Easy Office
LCI Learning

Decided to quit

Page no : 3

Saheb Rishab (Article/ Completed Training...)   (98 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Guys we have to NOW make our voice heard... Let ICAI know it for certain that they can no longer take the students career for a ride..they HAVE TO BE ANSWERABLE FOR EACH AND EVERY MARK THEY DEDUCT... they can no longer get away with any thing they like n let students die in pain.. They HAVE TO END THIS NON SENSE NOW... TIME HAS COME 4 US TO UNITE AND MAKE A CA STUDENTS UNION...AND I AM DEAD SERIOUS.. WHAT DO U THINK??

Rakeshmannara (Article) (26 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Don't blame icai like this. A professional needs more fightinh mentality. If you study well you will pass and also when someone is expecting huge after passing they must think that it is not easy to pass.

abhishek jain (job) (22 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Exactly frndz,  what's checking criteria. i got completely unrealistic marks in ISCA paper i.e only 9 marks where as i was expected to 60. so iam not able to judge what is wrong with me and where i was wrong. what should i do?????? Quit or Cont...

Maniraj A (CA FINAL & CS FINAL) (171 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Very disappointed to me for this time... I don't know how to get relief. Whtr write both group or first group..?? Only 3 months left

pranit (na) (66 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Dear all dont blamr ICAI...i knw it Hppens bt still out of us more than 3k hav manged to clear it just means somthing hav left from our side....just try again....give ur finishing shot like we all have did in pcc or ipcc..lets do it...best luck all........

Ramakrishna (Faculty) (21 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Don't loose your confidence. You have to do your best. Your confidence will give your result. . keep it up my friend.

nirav (Employee / Student) (87 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

All, who have not cleared.. either ease up regain your mental state and zeal for comming attempt. But for those who have lost their hope and are not able to clear since many attempts.. dont blame your self or others or the Course. Just think what you are good at and start rolling your dice towards that direction... Completing CA is not just a end it is a begining..

nirav (Employee / Student) (87 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

All, who have not cleared.. either ease up regain your mental state and zeal for comming attempt. But for those who have lost their hope and are not able to clear since many attempts.. dont blame your self or others or the Course. Just think what you are good at and start rolling your dice towards that direction... Completing CA is not just a end it is a begining..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: