Cs self study

hie every one I posted this so many times but I want correct reply.. I am sneha I am gng to appear cs executive this dec and I am preparing self sirr and I want secure AIR in this exam sirr . I am preparing institute materials and sucheetha scanners sir . is it sufficient or I havr to do anything more .. to secure rank plzz replyyy...... so that I will work muchhh....
Replies (2)
Its sufficient...complete the syllabus. Along with this buy suggested answers of last 3 attempts dec14, jun14 & june15(once it comes) from Cs institute. So u will come to knw how to present the answers n how much of contents.
thanq sirrrr very muchh

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details