Dear All
any one can provied the Notes of CS for Executive Programme (both Group)
Email id is ravic12345 @ gmail.com
Thanks
Ravindra
I also need that,
plzzzzzzzz send it to me at h.aggarwal @ ymail.com
| Originally posted by :Harsh*t Aggarwal | ||
| " |
I also need that, |
" |
dear all,
I need CS executive programme notes in hindi , if u have than plzzzzzzzzzz send me julie.guleria @ yahoo.com
julie.guleria @ gmail.com
Hi
I have completed B'com, LLB I am planing to join CS Executive Programme please help me by sending notes to me please
bharteesh08 @ gmail.com
plssssss send to abhi.grover87 @ gmail.com
any one can provied the Notes of CS for Executive Programme (both Group)
please send me on re.abhishek @ gmail.com
If, any one have the CS Executive Notes in Hindi.....Then plz send me on following e-mail add. :
kiradoo2raja @ rediffmail.com
I m seeking for your co-operations....
me too....
sandeepaggarwal @ icai.org
if any one have the CS Executive programme notes in hindi. Then plz send me on following e-mail
Akhileshagupta @ rediffmail.com
if anyone have cs executive notes in hindi so pls send me my email address-goelmohit86 @ yahoo.com
Thanks
Mohit Goel
Advocate/CS Executive Student
i need executive program group 1 notes in english, if anyone have plz send me on my id kmadhumangal @ gmail.com
if anyone have cs executive notes in hindi so pls send me my email address
omi.135 @ rediffmail.com
thanks
All Notes here this link..
/forum/details.asp?mod_id=139944&offset=1
Solved Scanner CS Executive Programme
/forum/cs-solved-scanner-download-here-free--190921.asp
Dear all,
i am appearing cs executive exam in june 2012 so plzz send me also the notes ..
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals