Easy Office
LCI Learning

CS COMPULSORY COMPUTER TRAINING

Page no : 4

NEHA SUNKE (ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE) (22 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

If anybody have moc test papers of cs computer training plz send it to my email id sunkeneha @ yahoo.com.

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Originally posted by : Saswat Acharya
hey rajiv...congrats on clearing the test...
i am appearing for the exec programme in june...
will u plz tell me whether yours was the online exemption test (Rs. 450) or the 70 hour compulsory coaching (Rs. 3000)...??
and does niit give u any books in the online exemption test...cuz i am a lawyer so i dont have much of a time for undergoing a damn computer training....
please help....

I GOT EXEMPTION FROM TRAINING..........I JUST GAVE TEST.

NO,,,,,,,,,NIIT DO NOT PROVIDE ME ANY BOOKS........

ASHU SHARMA (CA STUDENT) (194 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

is study material same for NIIT and aptech computer training exam?

if i prepare for cs computer training exams in niit book is it right or wrong?

Sumiasp (Student) (41 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

Exemption from Computer Training

A student shall be exempted from undergoing the ICSI -APTECH Computer course if he / she fulfill the following criteria’s:

1.     He / She has successfully completed one or more computer course(s) from any Institution and

2.     He / She enroll himself / herself for an online exemption test (to be conducted by APTECH) at any of the APTECH Center on all India basis and successfully clears the test..

ANISH PATHAK (LOGISTICIAN CS EXECUTIVE)   (25 Points)
Replied 14 July 2010

Hi Friends,

I am attaching icsi aptech study material which i have got .i think that it will help u for preparation of computer exam.

Attached File : 53 copy of 56 cs aptechtraining 1500 questions.xls downloaded: 1215 times
1 Like

Keval Shah (CA-Final) (306 Points)
Replied 14 July 2010

I have successfully completed my IT-Training from ICAI.

Is it necessary for me to register for Online exemption test. If it is necessary then whats the fees. My CS Foundation attempt is in June 2011

Replied 09 February 2012

tnx. every1 for taking participation........

Replied 23 February 2012

click:

1. Cs executive study preparation
  2. Cs related links at one place
  3. A GOLDEN THREAD FOR ALL OF U 

Admission to CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME

Admission to Company Secretaries (CS) Executive Programme is on.  Graduates seeking admission till  29th February, 2012 will be eligible for Examination in December,  2012.  B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Graduates of any discipline (excluding Fine Arts) can pursue the CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).  CS Helpline is available on  Telephone No. 011 – 41504444, 45341076 & 45341077 (Delhi).

Prospectus and Application Form for CS Executive Programme is available on cash payment of Rs.300/- from Noida Office: C-37, Sector-62, Noida                             & Headquarters: ICSI House, 22 Institutional Area, Lodi Road,                             New Delhi  or from ICSI-NIRC Building, Plot No. 4, Prasad Nagar Institutional Area, Rajendra Place, New Delhi.

The Prospectus can also be had by Registered Post by sending a Demand Draft/Postal Order for Rs.350/- favouring “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” through any of the 73 offices of the ICSI spread all over India. For further details log on to: www.icsi.edu

The ICSI is a premier National  professional distance education body, established by an Act of Parliament (Company Secretaries Act, 1980) and imparts compulsory Postal Tuition  (by correspondence) alongwith provision for optional oral coaching classes. Admission to the CS course is open throughout the year. After qualifying the Executive and Professional Examination students are required to undergo Practical and Modular Training to become qualified Company Secretaries.

Dr. Amita Ahuja
Senior Director
Email-dprpp @ icsi.edu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: