EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Costing paper of new and old course?????????

Page no : 2

dipak ( ca final student) (427 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

hi

paper was lengthi not that much tough , best of luck ............. dear

RAHUL DEWTIA (C.A FINAL) (34 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

paper of old course was very lenghty... some tricky questions were there and not even a single question were from RTP or C.A Mat... everyone thought of  atleast one question from these but that wasnt so.?? hope valuation will be easy.

atul jain (Corporate consultant at GE capital)   (130 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

its so lenghty.......... they r jus challenging us 2 cmplt our ppr.....????

old schm ppr was tough one......

Joe (CA) (189 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

What bugs me the most is that ICAI sets papers from every Tom, Dick n Harry's book. To solve the paper in 3h u need to do atleast 8-10 text books on costing, in short u need to do Phd in costing. Thats how bad it is.

Its not fair that questions be set from every possible book. ICAI should provide comprehensive Stdy Mat n then expect to create professionals. This is just shirking responsibility & then blaming the students for poor performance. Not every student wastes his time on other things, i think ICAI students deserve better.

After all not everyone who goes out into the world after passing gets the lucrative reward that the image of ICAI seems to project.

CA.Ankit Juneja (Assisstant manager - Accounts in a UK Based MNC)   (189 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

New course lengthy yaar.... I cud do 65 only.... I knew around 80 marks paper but jus cudnt...

CA Shishir Kumar (Proprietor) (56 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

ICAI is doing trick with us. One the one hand it is setting easy paper and the same time ensures that student should not be able to complete the paper.

CA Bhargav (Chartered Accountant) (698 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

(Old Course Paper)It was so lengthy ..........

Atleast 30 minutes needed to Read all Questions Carefully then how Our Institute expect to attempt the same ! ! ! !

All were wondering whether to Read Questions or Start solving the same without reading the whole question because all the Questions were like full page and having lots of things including irrelevent things also.......

So how can a Sincere Student become a CA ! ! ! !

chahat (123) (21 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

lots of theory approx 38 marks and all from OR

K.Srivatshan (Chartered Accountant) (24 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

Blinking is one of the good exercise to eyes. costing exam helps you to do that and keeps your eyes healthy!!!!!!!!!!:)all the best for remaining exams....

Guddi (employee) (769 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

New course paper was lengthy........ i could do only 70% of the paper......

ca pratibha bansal (ca) (94 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

oh yes the paper was too lenghty couldnt attempt all the questions !

Sunny Mongia (Finance Manager) (66 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

it was much easier and as i knw if u wanna score good thn must have knowledge of decision making concepts coz paper was covered from decisionary consepts for costing.

Parth - CA,CS,CMA (Learner) (406 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

Can someone solve Q-1(a) from OLD course for me??

Narayanan (Chartered Accountant) (189 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

New course was good... barring 2-3 questions, the rest were straight forward... But somehow i was able to finish the paper 5 mts be4 schedule... lucky for me i d been quite fast from the start...

Whats that throughput problem abt??? made a mess of it... i ve never seen a similar sum anywhere... can someone throw light how to do it? and the std cost sum was also a flop for me...

Rest was all ok...

CA.Ankit Juneja (Assisstant manager - Accounts in a UK Based MNC)   (189 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

Man narayanan u are the soleperson uptill nw who said that in costing... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: