GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support,whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Accounts Officer (Cash), BSNL, (Accounts Officer (Cash))     28 August 2011

Correction return 26q

I have filed original 26Q with some deductee records without PAN as the same were not available. While preparing the .FUV, I was required to select the rate of TAX as higher as PANs ware not available. Now I got the PANs and want to correct the return. Now problem is that I am unable to change the higher rate flag in the return. I have deducted the tax with normal rate only. Please advice how correction is made. Simply UPDATE PAN will be sufficient ?

 1 Replies


SHIV KUMAR MAURYA (student)     06 September 2011

if you submit return in NSDL then you send a request for correction file. 

first u registered TAN login on NSDL site, after send file request .

if u not submit the return & FVU file keep u, then u go your software & delete generate FVU file option, select quater & delete generated file, then u delete challan file after this u go to deductee record and correct you PAN number, remove higher rate option "C"

for more imformation u r contact me on shiv9513 @ 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags