Correction return 26q

I have filed original 26Q with some deductee records without PAN as the same were not available. While preparing the .FUV, I was required to select the rate of TAX as higher as PANs ware not available. Now I got the PANs and want to correct the return. Now problem is that I am unable to change the higher rate flag in the return. I have deducted the tax with normal rate only. Please advice how correction is made. Simply UPDATE PAN will be sufficient ?

Replies (1)

if you submit return in NSDL then you send a request for correction file. 

first u registered TAN login on NSDL site, after send file request .

if u not submit the return & FVU file keep u, then u go your software & delete generate FVU file option, select quater & delete generated file, then u delete challan file after this u go to deductee record and correct you PAN number, remove higher rate option "C"

for more imformation u r contact me on shiv9513 @ gmail.com 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details