Conversion of pe ii stream into ipcc

 

Hi,
 
I, S Gayathri had registered with the Board of studies w.e.f. from 25th June 2003; My registration no. is SPT0012811 for PE II Course. I had cleared my PE II-Group I in November 2006 with the following marks:
 
1. Accounting - 48
2. Auditing - 42
3. Business & corp. laws - 68 (E)
 
Post clearing these, I couldn't continue my studies due to personal reasons. Now I wish to join in IPCC Course. What is the procedure for conversion and are the papers I cleared valid now? Let me know the procedure and cost for the same.
 
Kindly reply me ASAP.
 
Thanks,
Gayathri
Replies (4)

Definitely u can convert to IPCC

and its better to contact chapter office.

I thnk definitely u need not write those subjects.

Hi

 

Go to the following link, it may help you:

 

 

https://220.227.161.86/28912bos18513.pdf

 

https://icaiexam.icai.org/guide_ipce.php

u hav 2 register IPC not IPCC ok... 

u hav 2 register IPC not IPCC ok... 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details