congrats sir
congrats sir
cong8ts...................
congrats
CONGRATS SURENDER SIR..............![]()
AND.......ANKUR SIR .......U KEEP GOING.............ALL D BEST 2 U 2................
Hearty congratulations Sir.
My h-e-a-r-t-i-e-s-t Thanks all the caclub members.
Sorry that I could not respond immediately to your wishes.
With your best wishes I am able to conduct CPE Seminars effectively (as per other CA members views).
With my team I am focusing on quality and time bound programs.
Today also there was one CPE Seminar where provisions relating to Easy Exit Scheme,2010 and Settlement Scheme for Defaulting Companies were discussed.
Law relating to WILL was also discussed which is a dire need due to recent changes in Hindu Laws.
Thanks again to you all.
Congratulation Sir,
I wish that u will definately keep helping the students in solving their problems. All the best to you, sir.
HELLO SIR I WANT TO BE ONE OF YOUR JUNIOR FRIEND SO THAT I CAN LEARN FROM YOU A LOT
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals