Easy Office

complaint against dummy articleship

Page no : 2

S Chouhan (20 Points)
Replied 02 June 2009

Hi,

Today every student has the desire for dummy and even they are doing some extra courses/classess alongwith CA and even they do not willing to inform the Institute. If a student desirous of  complaining against a Member. A member may be subjected to displinary action but the student may have suffered a great set back since students are (1) enjoying dummy (2) doing more than 2 courses. The career of student will be finished before it start. So every student, keeping in his mind the interest of his own, other artcles and future articles, apply his/her intelligence and THINK ONE DAY AFTER COMPLETING CA COURSE, HE/SHE FINDS HIMSELF ON THE SAME TRACK.

VIJAY BAJAJ (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (72 Points)
Replied 02 June 2009

Mr . Tilak raj sharma,

I am also a ca student and i have also taken transfer from my prvious ca firm and the reason for leaving the firm is misuse of Article clerk service. Do u know what i mean by saying that i was doing a job of a peon in that firm for 7.5 months and he was using me and not only i was doing a job of a peon everybody has done in that firm and whatever Kand my CA has done till now i know each and every thing personally. and for your information i have also written a letter destruction for my CA in this website only and which doing it in future and 2 Articles working in that firm r very well aware of that.

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 02 June 2009

I condemn the act of those practicing CAs who provide dummy articles, even ONE.

The articleship period is designed to provide practical knowledge to the coming chartered accountants. If they can not give them practical knowledge, please leave your articles sheet vacant and don't provide 'dummy' facility. By providing 'dummy', you are doing the crime not only under CA Act but also under your social responsibilities.

I request to all the members of caclub to reprobate those CA's here.

CA Tilak Raj Sharma (Practising CA in Solan (H.P.))   (6374 Points)
Replied 02 June 2009

Mr. Vijay, from my side you will do anything you like.

I am not favouring Dummy Articleship. FROM MY SIDE EVEN IF ICAI FINISH THE ARTICLESHIP IT DOES NOT AFFECT ME AND MY OFFICE. I HAVE NO ARTICLES NOR WE ARE APPOINTING ANY IN FUTURE. I AND MY PARTNERS DON'T GIVE DUMMY SEATS. WE HAVE ALL PAID STAFF. I DON'T WANT TO RUN A TRAINING INSTITUTE AND FURTHER WE DON'T WANT TO DO PRACTICLE TRAINING WITH OUR CLIENT WORKS.

SORRY.....FOR ALL ABOVE.

PLEASE DONT MAKE ANY COMMENT AGAINST ME.

VIJAY BAJAJ (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (72 Points)
Replied 02 June 2009

Mr. Tilak raj sharma,

May be my comment were bit too harsh for which want i want to say sorry to you.

Sir, i am totally against dummy Articleship and persons who provide. May your viewpoint was not in favour of dummy Articleship but sill i want to say to sorry but  whatever i have written here is the truth of my life and thing which i mention of job a peon sir to be honest to u can think as much as u can but still i can assure u ur thinking will not reach upto 100% of what i can say and the thing 2 Articles who r aware of that r Girls working at present in the firm as Articles.

RAMANJU (here to updating the knowledge)   (485 Points)
Replied 02 June 2009

My dear freinds, Don't quarrel yourself into the controversy by saying ours is not a training institute and practical training job at client's place etc.. think over some time and get resolved from it. What I feel, you just think of yourself and get out of any problem which you are facing. Do not get into problem where you disagree. There are separate panels which enquires about the professional misconduct of Members. Let's wait for that.

CA.Tarun Maheshwari (CA, DISA) (7150 Points)
Replied 02 June 2009

Dear Tilak, I support you views from very beginning. I think these students are not the first who are complaining for dummy. People do oppose the things when they do not get those benefits themselves. I can bet, if any of them is offerred dummy, they will not take a single second in decision to go for that. But anyways, we must not fight each other. I also think that dummy is not good thing at all, but sometimes, CAs come across genuinely needy students, who really need dummy, for any reason, to complete their study. CAs try to help them.

I agree that there are few CAs who are not treating their articles very well, but it doesn't mean that all CAs are same. Most of the CAs are of helping nature. And this can be seen from this website also, where lots of CAs are helping each other without any personal benefit.

So I also request to students, that they must not make comments on CAs community. If their are bad CAs, then their are bad students also. So instead of taking the things personally, try to make some healthy discussions.

I request to all to pls keep the dignity of this profession as well as this website at its high. 

Replied 02 June 2009

Thanks Tarun. I am totally agreed with you.

But It will hurt if someone make personal comment on you...someone has sent me personal message .....very much hurting. We will try here to solve their problem and they are hurting us.

Lets leave this.

Thanks once again.

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assistant and NCFM(CMDM))   (233 Points)
Replied 02 June 2009

Hello everybody.

Dear complainee there is a remedy for this.

Just get ur 112 signed from u r principal and also ur attendence diary and submit to the institute and then after acknowledgement go to WICASA amd tell u r story to them or if u want u can complaint directly to his highness Baba. CA. UTTAM PRAKASH AGARWAL 

He would definately listen to u. Its my guarantee coz i have seen such a case.

Look let the other dummy articles die let them be destroyed if they are dummy they do not deserve sympathy. Just do the abov thing and see the magic u r Mentor will repent the on the day he hired u.

Luck and Love.

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi aka A.T.

PRAVEEN KUMAR (MBA (Finance) B.Com.(P))   (3443 Points)
Replied 02 June 2009

Hi,

i think this articleship thing should be removed. as every person has to undergo thru this articleship

first every student who suffer by hands of ca.

and when he become ca. he will make other student to suffer.

this should be removed, or replaced with corporate experience like what ICWAI has done.

there are i think more than 50% dummy artiles in present. thats my assumption, it may go beyond this figure also.

Thanks

Praveen

Karthik (C A Student) (219 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

Tilak Sir, it was not my intention to hurt you or anyone for that matter... I just did not agree with your point of view !

Replied 03 June 2009

Originally posted by :CA.Tarun Maheshwari
" Dear Tilak, I support you views from very beginning. I think these students are not the first who are complaining for dummy. People do oppose the things when they do not get those benefits themselves. I can bet, if any of them is offerred dummy, they will not take a single second in decision to go for that. But anyways, we must not fight each other. I also think that dummy is not good thing at all, but sometimes, CAs come across genuinely needy students, who really need dummy, for any reason, to complete their study. CAs try to help them.
I agree that there are few CAs who are not treating their articles very well, but it doesn't mean that all CAs are same. Most of the CAs are of helping nature. And this can be seen from this website also, where lots of CAs are helping each other without any personal benefit.
So I also request to students, that they must not make comments on CAs community. If their are bad CAs, then their are bad students also. So instead of taking the things personally, try to make some healthy discussions.
I request to all to pls keep the dignity of this profession as well as this website at its high. 

"

What is the main objective of a Charteredt Accountant ?

According to me, he is a person who guides other people in fulfilling their legal obligations and follow the law of the land. If we agree to your point that some CA's out of Sympathy to the so called "needy" students then out of sympathy to the various business houses they should do unlawfull deeds and also help them right ?

This cannot be done !!

When a person who has made up his mind to take up Chartered Accountance as his career, he should be well aware of what should be his obligations and objectives. He cannot complaint later that he does not want to put in the effort of doing articleship !! Even if we take into consideration some of the really needy students, they would make a realy small number !! But as you may be aware, there are a lot of students who take up dummy articleship and go for various jobs...are all these students needy ?

Replied 03 June 2009

Hi All,

Now I am out of this discussion.

You all Enjoy this.

CA.Tarun Maheshwari (CA, DISA) (7150 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

Well. I also support Tilak. When the discussion has moved towards the personal comments then I would also like to quit this discussion. If people can't understand us, and they do think that we are doing wrong, then its of no use to be a part of this discussion. But I would like to tell all the students that we also have done our articleships. Problems are not with a single person. Anybody may have to face the problems. Sometimes, it may become impossible to remain in CA after joining due to unexpected circumstances. If in that condition, the CA does not support his or her article, then also he shall be blame for his rudeness by the students. And if he supports, then also he is to be blamed like in this forum. So better is to leave this discussion and do what you think is right, instead of playing with the career of needy students. If somebody has makeup his mind to oppose, then nobody can change it.

Neither me nor Tilak are supporting the dummy. We are also totally against this. But I dont feel it wrong if you help a person whose father expires after his PCC and he is studying and trying to complete his CA, although he is the only earner in his home and selling tea and snacks at a railway stations. I was just talking about this situation. I dont think that if a CA supports him, then it is bad.

I am not saying all this in emotional sense. This is a practical case, that I have seen with a CA, and I respect him always, although he is totally against dummy.

Well, not to hurt anybody, I am also qutting this discussion.

Replied 03 June 2009

I feel that these kind of students make up a very minor portion of the number of students who actually undertake dummy articleship.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro