Easy Office

complaint against dummy articleship

Page no : 4

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assistant and NCFM(CMDM))   (233 Points)
Replied 04 June 2009

Hey Dear Preeti.

Aashish here again.

Dear please refer to my previous post(if u have missed it). Im an Article in Bansilal Shah and Co. One of my friends named Aditya Mundhra, an article in Mumbai (i wont disclose his firms name)had the same problem, his firm had 6 partners and 23 articles out of which 18  were dummy articles and the out of the rest only 3 were regular (including my friend).

He was badly mistreated by his mentor, insulted he was made to bunk classes(every suffers from this) heavily overburdened with work, owing to which he underwent depression and Trauma, so he asked his bboss for a termination but his request went in vain. SO he took resort to the legal way, got his form 112 and the attence time sheet duly signed and stamped by his principle submitted the same on 21st February 2009, got the verification by 24th and on 26 he lodged a for 120 with the Board of Members. Then his boss was summoned for the same(he didnt complaint all the partners only his mentor was involved). On 20th March the hearing was decided, his mentor (I will not disclose the name) tried to make 4 cases of Professional misconduct, Personal reputation tamper etc etc against Aditya, but at last it was His Higness. CA. Uttam Prakash Agarwal(Mai-Baap of ICAI) who cameto the rescue of my friend and his mentor was barred from practice for 3 years, he was also barred from keeping artles for life also his membership was reviked for 2 years and Mr. Aditya got terminated with his 8 months of articles(actually he had done 9 months) being counted there on and all the other articles who were dummy were co-incidently inolved in more than one professional course so even they were barred from any involvement with the ICAI(2 of them were final students (who were dummy right from their PEII) now Mr. Aditya is happily working as my collegue and even though he destroyed the carrer of 5 people (4articles and his mentor) but i dont think so he should repent on it.

Hope u find it of help and might be useful for u r future course of Action

Regards,

Love and Luck.

Mr. Aashish DInanath Tripathi a.ka. A.T.

(Guest)

THanks Ashish for sharing it...

sumit (CA student) (203 Points)
Replied 04 June 2009

Well Preeti...if u heart is full of revengeful thoughts then go ahead and follow Mr. Ashish's advice n destroy the career of your CA as well as those who are on dummy under him...whom you probably don't even know.

But i hope you don't have such revengeful thoughts....well i can understand things are not really good for you...bt by taking such an action although you might secure a better future for yourself....bt there will be others who might suffer(although i know what they are doing is wrong).

Our life is like a wheel, it keeps on revolving and we go through good times and bad times.

And if i'm not mistaken, the following is your post when someone asked whether this new rule of transfer is good or not:

Not at all fair....But actually..its not only unfair to students But equally unfair to Members as well.....But the thing is that students are more scared of this rule as they think that they r the one who are suffering alone...but actually its not like that...If u r not satisfied with the work experience,then dont take tension..Onceu learn that work...just complete it professionally & pay attention towards ur study...bcoz u would get good learning opportunity throughout ur professional life but this is the right time to be focused on your study as student life is the best life....if u r not satisfied with ur articleship So would be ur CA.If u cant take transfer,then ur CA too cant make u transfer...so just chill &  dont do overtime in the office if u r not satisfied with the quqlity work...justdo it as if an employee does in a company..ok?

well i would just like to say that have faith in god and concentrate on your studies now and one day your time will come.

And now dont think ki jab mera time aayega toh iss CA ko dekha doongi because remember one thing...

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the flower leaves on the heel of the one that crushed it”

I hope this piece of advice works for you.

PRAVEEN KUMAR (MBA (Finance) B.Com.(P))   (3443 Points)
Replied 04 June 2009

Ys i do agree with sumit,

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the flower leaves on the heel of the one that crushed it”

"Vaise bhi yeh revenge vagairah sab Filmi Baatein Hain. Inmein kuch nahin Rakha.

Aaj Kal Maximum Jitne bhi faisele hote hai usmein Thoda Thoda Dono Partiyon Ko Jhukna Parta hai"

if you keep fighting with each other and keep blaming. Yeh Ladai Kabhi Katam Nahin Hogi,

Better you sit with CA & settle this issue with mutual respect towards each other.

There is no harm. Just settle this issue.

Thanks

Praveen

CA Mayank (CA) (180 Points)
Replied 04 June 2009

Preeti

What Ashish told about the case that never came in the news and remember their is no one who will sign the timings in which extended timings are shown and stamp also not possible. It may be hardly 1% or even less. Do not think of complaining their is very rare chance on getting succed. U cannot prove him guilty and about dummy he will simply say others are on leave or on any valuntry audit which institute can also not find. If u do complin against him u will ruin your carrier it will not effect your boss carier or other student. They can immidately create false record. If your boss is having good relation with higher authorities at institute they will ruin your carrier. Dont belive any one about the cases like which ashish mentioned. If it is true also u do not no exat facts about the case.

Replied 04 June 2009

Preeti

I have also worked in a big firm. I know how these people are. They need only money by what ever source it comes. They just want to keep their firm above other firm. When pwc case happened my boss was dancing in the whole office even on table and chairs. My boss age is in 40s.

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assistant and NCFM(CMDM))   (233 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

Well Mayank,

If u carefully read my previous post it was clearly highlighted that he got his 112 and Attence sheet signed and sealed, never did I mention that his attendence sheet mentioned 10-8.30, it had decent office hours of 10.30-7.00 like mine. 

Moreover CA related news is ever hardly reported in TV or papers, moreover no one can go on Voluntary audits as Mayank said, for a period of 1-11/2years, and as Mayank mentioned about relations with higher authorities, i would like to refer the mention of Hishighness. C.AUttam PrakashAgarwal, I dont think so there is any one biggr than his holiness in the ICAI, well Mayank if u know any one stronger please let me know too, i would like to get in contact with him. Also for ur  info. Im also working in a highly reputed and discreet firm, and the only reason I can see behind u r bosses dance after the SATYAM Fiasco and PwC's downfall is that u r firm might now get Satyam's audit?

Well congo to ur firm , my friend.

Luck and Love.

Regards,

Mr. Aashish Dinanath Tripathi 

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

Dear Mr. Tripathi,

Looks like you are the servant of uttam prakash agarwal who is using "his highness" and "his holiness" for that mean fellow who has ruined the lifes of many students throgh his stupid policies. Remember he cannot stop dummies whatever he does.

AS to whether report of dummies should be done or not, I have only one thing to say:

"Believe Mr. Tripathi - Go ahead and destroy your career with your own hands and repent later "

or " Listen to others - and become a CA soon "

Replied 05 June 2009

Dear Ashish,

I respect what u said. But ever CA is not fool who may sign such form which can be proved other wise against him. More over any fool will only sign on timings more than 6 hrs a day. In your friend case u may not be knowing the exact particulars of the case. More over higher authorities i doesn't mean only Mr. Uttam u or your relative must be having some source at institute to forward and inquiry on your complain because institute will always do favour of its members.

What u think that voluntry audit will not be given in the begining they u r wrong. If that work is not given to u that doesn't mean it will not be given to others. Mostly all the firms give volintry audit to beginers as their is no statutory liability in Companies Act.

As far as my firm is concerned in the first year it self i had dealed with statutory matters, deferred tax , MAT and other related matters including filling of ITR6. In the first year it self i was allowed to discuss audit related matters with finance head or director of the co. as per cos. My first audit was not doing vouching it was Limited Review.My firm is one of the top 10 firms. My boss danced because he was happy due to jaleousy, he cannot handle satyam audit and he will never get it because he hardly sits in the office. He always keep on sleaping at home.

Distribution of work depends from firm to firm it is distributed according to student to student.

Avinash Sharma (IA Consultant) (190 Points)
Replied 09 October 2013

All my dear friends

Pls have a look at this article and provide ur valuable comments

/articles/theory-of-diminishing-value-of-chartered-accountants-18485.asp#.UlRRYdKnq5I

Ram Vishwakarma (Article assistant) (123 Points)
Replied 11 April 2016

Hey I want you to know that the same think has happen to me also.

And I have complained the same in WIRC,ICAI Delhi, president and some other places also and I also went in WIRC and told this to Sobhana Madam ( in charge of article section ) she told me nothing gonaa happens to CA, He will show the attendance register

They are not giving importance to articles 

If you want to file than go in the High court 

It's a long way and also cost to money 

Replied 11 April 2016

And I have complained the same in WIRC,ICAI Delhi, president and some other places also and I also went in WIRC and told this to Sobhana Madam ( in charge of article section ) she told me nothing gonaa happens to CA, He will show the attendance register

Replied 11 April 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro