Company Law Board-condonation of delay

shankaR (Manager-Legal) (55 Points)

23 September 2009  

Dear Friends,

We created a charge modification in July 2006 but could file FORM 8 due to some technical problems with ROC (wrong details in our company master data), which was duly raised with ROC vide letters for relevant corrections. We filed FORM 8 in Dec 2006 with reasons for delay. We thought its over and our reason for delay has been accepted. We didnt hear anything from ROC till Sep 2009, almost after (close to) three years asking us to file Form 21 u/s 141 petition. We received an email with SRN and with that i could get FORM8 and its contents. Thats how we found the information that i have provided above. we had subsequesnt charges created and the concerned bank didnt raise this question till now. I dont want to approach the bank and enquire as it may backfire.

Now, how to file condone the delay petiion. I need the procedures to comply with this request.  I am aware that it has to be done through CLB. 

Please let me know the procedures,forms,documents, fee and other details to comply with the requests.  

thank you

shankaR