Coming back to myself .......

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

10 June 2012  

Hi everyone ……. A very good morning to all of you ……..smiley

Finally my exams got over and  I am coming back  to my own style ….. last time we had  cleared our basics ….. now it’s high time  to  raise the bar …. Since from last year ( my journey )  people were expecting me to write something crucial …… and all the time I used to say ……I can’t … so sorry ..but I can't crying

Not because I couldn't study and grasp all things …. But the point was I was not ready …. And Until my heart doesn’t get agree to something ….I simply can’t put myself into it.

Everyone had some kinda question in their minds ….

1. You are final student … so why not final studies :_
    1. Yes , totally right … but as I said … I like to work upon those things which falls in my comfort zone. So I had started for the basics … and what else could be better starting then PCC …. Because even I had completed my ipcc in last year.
  2. You are so much active  on facebook  not on caclub ….why ???
    1. Actually … presence matters to me…. I really don’t feel like coming on caclub when I couldn’t write anything. It’s like an addiction to me … so I simple bid adieu .. a lot before my exams.
  3. Your facebook profile is just another entertainment zone ….
    1. Excuse me !!!!  it’s facebook … not another dictionary ….  And I am not a geek … so you can’t expect me to be studious all the time … So let that be same enjoying zone …where I used to post videos all the time ….he hedevil

So finally I just came here to say …

Let’s start the final studies ….as earlier I had said … I will come back on CCI from 15th June …..enlightenedyes

I am gonna take two subject at the hand which will be SFM and the another one will be law ….

About the group study … :- well I learned a lot of things in the process … and found that our study pattern was little more cumbersome … which was rigid in some or another manner … so simply was not upto the standard …  So gonna improve over those areas as well …..

I will start with forex and prevention of money laundering act …

And yes, one another important question …...that everyone used to ask me …. Why are you doing it …..

To be honest …ek baat bolu  …. Mere life me reasoning name ki koi chij nahi h … I even don’t know the word why …… so don’t ask me … jab jawab milega to will surely  tell …. And right now I just know that I wanna do it because my heart say so … 

So till then take care and let the future unfurl heartangel .....

Regards

Renu