Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cma result statistics

Page no : 3

devi (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Hai everbody,

I got shocked listening all this conversations about pass %.  Iam also unlucky person in balance 99.32%

Is it waste of time in spending years in cma.

please advise me.

devi

Rashid (Partner) (322 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Join CA or Cs, LLB

AHAMED. B (3 'C' - Final) (273 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Originally posted by : Rashid

CMA is the tuffest course all over the wORLD........................................

Sorry Mr. Rashid.. At any cost I will never ever agree with your view.. Have your ever studied CA or IAS.. Then u'll definitely revoke your comment.. 

1 Like

Replied 24 August 2012

Hi.. Professional colleagues (Members and Students)... Onething I would like to comment is ICAI(Cost) is on the rise.. There should not be degrading comments here. The suggestion by my fellow CA is acceptable. ICAI(Cost) shall be more transparent.. I feel the No. of Students who have completed CMA (Final) is very very low and its disheartening... 743 is quite astonishing... ICAI(Cost) has come up initiatives like Campus placements for Inter passed Students.. I feel this is unwarranted at this Level and shall be confined to Final Pass Outs.. They should motivate the Students to pursue Final Course and try completing it as quickly as possible so that the Membership shall be increased and which counters the lack of Passouts. Coz its difficult to work and study and complete the professional courses..

This is my honest suggestion.. Though my Primary goal is CA and practice as a CA in future I have no cheap recognition for either ICAI(Cost) or ICSI...

Regards,

B. AHAMED

Sachin Rajput (account exe) (593 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Dear All,

Dont fight realitng to appeard students in cwa exm u can check by this link

https://examicai.in/

And one more think check out no of appeard student by series from where roll no start and where finish..

Thanks

Mohit Bhownani (Student) (294 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

hi, dont fight like a kid, ya Goodwill of the CA is much more thn CMA, but if you want to get more salary then go for CMA bcz many students are clearing CA abut only few are clearing CMA, so if you better sallary package then go for CMA, and if u want to go by name, then go for CA, 

Both are best

Bharathkumar R (CMA) (185 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Mr Raj Kumar Gupta,

The link u provided is a view of some person.Whatever u say about CWA,the fact is the pass percentage for CWA is low and low and low.U first stop comparing CA and CWA.This is a professional site .So its better u maintain your diginity.Or else remain silent.Nobody asked your view.Along with me 25 students wrote both Inter and final(11Final and 14 Inter).Out of these oly 2 completed final and oly one cleared Inter.Its a fact and i can prove it.So help if possible or else atleast please etop misguiding others

suresh (Manager) (29 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

@ Raj Kumar Gupta

we are not here to compare the ca or cwa,..

Don compare the result or quality of ca or cwa..

Both has own value and respect. more over just like we can clear CA also now.. pass percentage is around 30% in ca... I have may example like this CA qualified people with low knoledge also i have seen...

Worldwide CWA has more value than CA.. That everybody knows...  

Sarin Abraham (CS Student) (38 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

Again CA CMA dispute!!

Replied 25 August 2012

Ha ha, Raj kumar making lot of good jokes to laugh!!! If u can guide others u can be here!!!I am doing it absolutely fine!!!U are the one who is misguiding!!!U cannot digest these facts !!!Thats the truth.I am also doing both Ca and Cs for your kind Info!!!So i need not be partial to any course just like how you are now.

And what Mr.Suresh said is Absolutely Correct!!!Agreed!!!Do something Useful Mr.rajkumar!!!You have no rights to say family etc.Maintain your Diginity!!!

None (student) (209 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

All here attention please :-

Really the result of icwai is very less, you can observe this from press release uploaded by icwai

1. For June - 2012 inter pass out both groups = 1st roll no is 150022 and the last roll no is 653887

You can verify above from this link :- https://examicai.in/Resulticai/J12ICP.TXT

2. For June - 2012 final pass out both groups = 1st roll no is 700164 and the last roll no is 889521

You can verify above from this link :- https://examicai.in/Resulticai/J12FCP.TXT

Haran (Practice) (382 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

after reading all the comments from both ca friends and cma friends,it is a frightening site to the industry,pass percentage is never a criteria to judge how a course is tough or bad,no course is tough for that matter,if it was really tough,then how come some are passing and some failing,one must prepare well and not do research on stupid stuff like pass percentage,remember the principle,statistics are misleading,you don't prepare for a professional exam thinking pass percentage in mind,don't compare ca with cwa as both are having its own merits and demerits,think positively and try to work with each other leaving ego's aside,already our country is suffering a lot due to this,just an information,this site is meant for ca professional and not cma or other,similarly there is also mba clubindia site too,so all cma please even if you want to criticize create a cma clubindia site and criticize,just by shouting hard that course is tough you are not going to get anything,the demand is always there for ca cma and cs too,no body is superior or inferior,even a sweeper who sweeps the road is equally good if he is perfect in what he does,grow up and appreciate others work and stop negativity,i don't mind if you all abuse me in this platform for speaking the truth....truth always prevails.

Haran (Practice) (382 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

Thank god cs students have not joined yet in this debate,today being cs results iam expecting more stats and more anxiety for claiming superiority.....

Replied 25 August 2012

Nobody is here to fight which course is superior.Some comments are made by some people which degrades and thus leading to these fights.Sholu ask them to behave professionally.

Replied 25 August 2012

Originally posted by : suresh

@ Raj Kumar Gupta

we are not here to compare the ca or cwa,..

Don compare the result or quality of ca or cwa..

Both has own value and respect. more over just like we can clear CA also now.. pass percentage is around 30% in ca... I have may example like this CA qualified people with low knoledge also i have seen...

Worldwide CWA has more value than CA.. That everybody knows...  

Mr. Suresh.. Can u please guide me how to pass CA Final Just like that.. Coz am appearing for Novemeber 2012 exams...

Join CCI Pro