Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cma result statistics

Page no : 2

RAMESH CHANDRA SHARMA (munka istentisztelet) (899 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

OK SIR. ......IF U R HAPPY WITH THAT .....ASSUME WHATEVER THAT MAKES U HAPPY........AND THANX A  LOT FOR MAKING US AWARE OF THE FACT THAT CAs ARE BEST IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD.......TAKE CARE .....

wasim (Cost Accountants) (28 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Hey why you are assuming 4000, assume 743 and tell 100% Resultof cma.

Vijayalakshmi.K (ICWA Final ) (324 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Whatever may be the passing %. If you studywell, you can surely pass. Please dont think about the pasing %. I am telling out of my experience.

Replied 24 August 2012

WHATS NEW ABT IT.....

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT .........

Replied 24 August 2012

Only around 3000 persons are clearing CWA inter every year. Then how come it is possible 190,000 person to appear CWA final.. Even if past year students appear, it cant cross 30 or 40 thousand to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxium.

rakesh kumar (student) (21 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

mr. raj kumar gupta 

even u take 4000 students the pass % is lower than ca pass  pass %

that it is showing. ca 20%

cwa 18.7 %

Replied 24 August 2012

Originally posted by : RAMESH ...cma final

WHATS NEW ABT IT.....

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT .........

Will be useful to those who are worried about that passing percentage, thats why I told.

Replied 24 August 2012

Originally posted by : rakesh kumar

mr. raj kumar gupta 

even u take 4000 students the pass % is lower than ca pass  pass %

that it is showing. ca 20%

cwa 18.7 %

PLEASE DONT COMPARE...........

(Guest)

Why is this Mr Raj Kumar Gupta so interested to speak out in forums relating to CWA. He is adamant on starting up a debate which is anti ICAI(Cost). Now there might be some real reasons for this-Either is a pathetic loser who tried to pass ICWA, but could never or he might have been debarred from appearing for any further exams in ICWA. He might be a CA Drop out also. Cause if he is a CA, the first professional ettiquettes he should have is to not to demean any other professional institute. When most of CA's are working or practicing and don't even bother to pass any comment in such forums which are anti to their professional ethics, this person is especially looking out for some opening to bash ICAI(Cost). This shows very well that he is not a professional person, or in case if he is a member it should be considered as a big mistake by the institute of  CA , which has the most dignified members in its rolls.

1 Like

suresh (Manager) (29 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

we are not here to compare the CA CWA Pass percentage...

But this time CWA valuation is too tough.. That every body know..  28 one mark correct in Sm ppaer in Group three but i scored 31 mark totally.. Do you thing i have scored 3 mark out 70 mark in Theory..

I have cleared My inter earlier with 16th Rank. Above 60 in all the paper...

Last 3 attempt result was very worst... If this valuation continious no one Do CWA.. PPL will prefer to go CS or CA(Charted)...

worst thing in cwa you can not see the pass percentage/no revaluation/you can not get the exam papet to view...

I plan to start CS now & I will continiue my cwa final but iam not sure how the correct the paper...

kabs (xyz) (144 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Very rare.....

kabs (xyz) (144 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Hope this link help you.there is tips for ICWAI exam Hello Hope this will help you My tips, i have cleared the Inter with MBA in first attempt.Currently i am MBA anf ICWAI final year students.Many of my friend had already cleared it https://forum.techshristi.com/icwai/icwai-tips/
Originally posted by : Vishwa
Hello sir,
I have given the ICWA GROUP 1 for 3 times but result were 126,138 and 130.
I have cleared the 2nd group on first attempt but I am not able to pass 1st group.
I think I have given my best each time.
I have also read the study material from the institute and the RTP'S.
Plz suggest me how to clear this first group. I AM VERY DOWN WITH MY MORAL AFTER THE RESULT.

kabs (xyz) (144 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Hope this link help you.there is tips for ICWAI exam Hello Hope this will help you My tips, i have cleared the Inter with MBA in first attempt.Currently i am MBA anf ICWAI final year students.Many of my friend had already cleared it https://forum.techshristi.com/icwai/icwai-tips/

Originally posted by : Vishwa
Hello sir,
I have given the ICWA GROUP 1 for 3 times but result were 126,138 and 130.
I have cleared the 2nd group on first attempt but I am not able to pass 1st group.
I think I have given my best each time.
I have also read the study material from the institute and the RTP'S.
Plz suggest me how to clear this first group. I AM VERY DOWN WITH MY MORAL AFTER THE RESULT.

Hope this link help you.there is tips for ICWAI exam

https://forum.techshristi.com/icwai/icwai-tips/

TARAK NATH (Dy.Manager (Finance)) (196 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

CMA Professionals are concerned with this very low rate of passing % and raised concerned at appropriate levels.To maintain hightest professional standard low % is required (but this % level is too low- I must confess.)

Anybody having any doubt about his/her result can invoke RTI.

Rashid (Partner) (322 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

CMA is the tuffest course all over the wORLD........................................

Join CCI Pro