Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cma result statistics

Page no : 5

RAMESH CHANDRA SHARMA (munka istentisztelet) (899 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

ok agreed .............gupta ji...............we all are agreed ....no one will oposse u.......just stop it...........

1 Like

RAMESH CHANDRA SHARMA (munka istentisztelet) (899 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

hey please my friends .....pls dont respond him......let him say whatever he want......just dont reply.....

2 Like

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (235 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

Chandranath Banerjee
Cost Accountant & Company Secretary [edit]
[edit photo]

[ Scorecard : 214]
Posted about 3 hours ago Quote

Modify

Dear Friends, I failed to understand why all such talented people wasting their valuable time in wasteful discussion . From my experience of 18 years I can tale you all depends upon experience & professional acumen. Knowledge of a professional should not limited with the curse content.. A succussful corporate profession require knowledge of all field of commercial activities. In practice a Professional acquired some inherent powen from the statute under which it has been promulgamated. But in Job/Commercial field only knowledge & implementation of knowledge matters. A person by having any digree of any specified field do not have any magical power to tackle the situation. Passing of examination is one thing but doing job is different ball game. So insulting the

2 Like

Bharathkumar R (CMA) (185 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

No use talking to a wall!!!

(Guest)

Fully agree with banerjee sir.  Our experience in industry and the type and quality of work we do  is the most important. Education off course enriches our learning experience to stay afloat and improve the quality of our performance in the work environment.

Mr Gupta is a total maniac and has got some real psychotic problems. Whenever in any forum some one writes in respect to the education, training and scope of ICWA... he would poke his nose not for some constructive discussions... but to degrade the profession of CWA and show it in a bad light  by starting unnecessary debate of CA/CWA. As written by my fellow members the best medicine is to avoid him and accept his suggestions with out a debate.

The low pass percentage in CWA final is not something which the institute is consciously doing. Rather it is the students who have to give sincere efforts to get through. there are many students even in this forum who have cleared and are one of the 743's. It is because they have give that extra and appeared in the exams with clear cut concepts. Since this is a professional course you have to show the much needed dedication, hardwork, determination with the main object of clearing the exams by leaving asides many of your priorities of enjoyment in life. Really hope that in December the result would be much more bright and we would see many cost accountant coming through. The future is really bright for CMAs and it would keep on getting brighter and brighter.

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

This Rajkumar Gupta is like FakeIPL player,everytime he starts CA vs CWA n then goes away. He seems to be just a frustrated man who vents it out on CWAs. 

suresh (Manager) (29 Points)
Replied 25 August 2012

@ Leni

I agree with you..

Thanks for this comment.. Iam plan to start my final again with full hard work..

Hoping to clear CWA final  in Dec 2012 

Any once tell me good coaching centre for CWA @ chennai.. except RR & Bharatwaj pls....

Join CCI Pro