Cleared ca final 12th attempt

reshma (Student CA Final ) (171 Points)

09 August 2014  

Hai friends ,

Yesterday was the day i had dreamt for such a long time ... .

CLEARED CA FINAL :)) n credit goes to my mom and my husband who had belief in me that i will clear. There were many in the family who only used to criticise me,make me feel so down   that i dont have the capacity to clear etc..... i took 12 attempts to clear but still i m very happy...

i was totally in depressed state when i was not clearing exam.... but my mom and husband stood by me.. thanks a ton to both of them ,my 3.5yr old son  who used to tear my book and reduce the sylabbus :)) and GOD  without whom this wont have been possible ...

I am so so very happy that i proved all those who criticised me wrong unki  bolti bandh ho gayi ...:))and to top it above all when i informed them yeah lo they r saying its because of their prayers that i cleared ..wah kya log hain never seen such kind of people.. sounds funny  hee hee hee....

I would like to congratulate  ALL THOSE WHO CLEARED CA FINAL AND TO ALL THOSE WHO DIDNT PLEASE DONT LOOSE HOPE THINK OF UR PARENTS AND STUDY FOR THEM BECAUSE THE HAPPINESS THAT THEY GET WHEN WE CLEAR IS BOUNDLESS .MY MOM SHE JUST STARTED CRYING HEARING THAT I CLEARED AND THAT MOMENT I CANNOT DESCRIBE SPEECHLESS...

ONE OF THE MOST HAPPIEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE I MADE MY MOM AND MY HUSBAND PROUD .........

THANKS A LOT GOD FOR UR BLESSINGS ..........:)))))))))))))))))))))))))