Cleared ca final 12th attempt

reshma (Student CA Final )     09 August 2014

reshma
Student CA Final  
 28 likes  171 points

| My Other Post

Hai friends ,

Yesterday was the day i had dreamt for such a long time ... .

CLEARED CA FINAL :)) n credit goes to my mom and my husband who had belief in me that i will clear. There were many in the family who only used to criticise me,make me feel so down   that i dont have the capacity to clear etc..... i took 12 attempts to clear but still i m very happy...

i was totally in depressed state when i was not clearing exam.... but my mom and husband stood by me.. thanks a ton to both of them ,my 3.5yr old son  who used to tear my book and reduce the sylabbus :)) and GOD  without whom this wont have been possible ...

I am so so very happy that i proved all those who criticised me wrong unki  bolti bandh ho gayi ...:))and to top it above all when i informed them yeah lo they r saying its because of their prayers that i cleared ..wah kya log hain never seen such kind of people.. sounds funny  hee hee hee....

I would like to congratulate  ALL THOSE WHO CLEARED CA FINAL AND TO ALL THOSE WHO DIDNT PLEASE DONT LOOSE HOPE THINK OF UR PARENTS AND STUDY FOR THEM BECAUSE THE HAPPINESS THAT THEY GET WHEN WE CLEAR IS BOUNDLESS .MY MOM SHE JUST STARTED CRYING HEARING THAT I CLEARED AND THAT MOMENT I CANNOT DESCRIBE SPEECHLESS...

ONE OF THE MOST HAPPIEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE I MADE MY MOM AND MY HUSBAND PROUD .........

THANKS A LOT GOD FOR UR BLESSINGS ..........:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

26 Like

(Guest)

yes

(Guest)

Cogratulations dear... CA Student once again proved...

Try and Try until you got Succedd...

Hard work does get its Worth...

All the best

1 Like
avater

NAVEEN KUMAR (Accountant)     09 August 2014

NAVEEN KUMAR
Accountant 
 30 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Once again patience Win. Congrats

avater

Krishna Niraula (Chartered Accountant)     09 August 2014

Krishna Niraula
Chartered Accountant 
 14 likes  247 points

Many Many tons of congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! u r source of inspiration to us.....i was a brilliant guy but have failed 5 times...1st group has been a great thorn to me, though i succeeded 2nd group in may 12 1st attempt....Please share ur suggestions...It may mean a lot to me...All the best for the coming days CA RESHMA ji....hats off to ur hard labour, n ur family co-operation....

Cs Labhesh (CA Final) (job)     09 August 2014

Cs Labhesh (CA Final)
job 
 7 likes  101 points

Congrats reshma....this was my 6th attempt left wid both groups dont knw wat to do ahead give both or single groups.....i m gng down in costing n opr research...please give some suggestion tips for practical subject like financial reporting sfm n costing oper res...many congratulations

avater

rahul (Chartered Accountant and CS Prof.)     09 August 2014

rahul
Chartered Accountant and CS Prof. 
 778 likes  5465 points

Originally posted by : NAVEEN KUMAR
Once again patience Win. Congrats

(Guest)

all those who are not able this time.. guys just forget the past... and just start from fresh guys... practice hard in practical subjects... they can give u good marks and wil help u a lot in clearing whole group dear.......

1 Like
avater

Sabin Pokharel (student)     09 August 2014

Sabin Pokharel
student 
 11 likes  171 points

I respect your patience. yes

sumit khera (CA final)     09 August 2014

sumit khera
CA final 
 34 points