Classes for c.s in mumbai andheri east

CSPCS (CS) (379 Points)

25 July 2013  

Dear Friends,

There was a time in 1990s to 2005 there were no classes, no extra study materials, available in the market for the students of Company Secretary. But now things have changed, there are many classes and its difficult for students to choose from all the best one. I completed three groups of Professional Programm since June 2010 in frist attempt with good marks of my own self study but I could not pass Financial Management . . . . for two attempts. Then I joined Study Circle at Andheri East, opposit to railway station, Virtex Vikas building, Above A to Z Jumbo Xerox, 3rd Floor, Mumbai. Contact no. 8108331711, 8286881716, 02228272829 (Prof. Jinesh Shah and Shri Sheel Bhanushali). I found it very good support.

Why I am presenting this here?

I am student and I have around me some of the other students who had joined other classes and were not happy. I saw some students who had joined other classes in their earlier attempts and had joined Study Circle for this attempt and they were with me in my class room.  The proessors are very dedicated for students. Small batches. Individual personal attention to each students. They will explain the doubts, if any, till the student is satisfied. It is being at home away from home, studing in tension free environment. They are very friendly with students that learning becomes easy. :)

Friends, you may try and feel the difference. Studing C S was never so easy and interesting. :)

All the best friends.

Study Circle at Andheri East, opposit to railway station, Virtex Vikas building, Above A to Z Jumbo Xerox, 3rd Floor, Mumbai. Contact no. 8108331711, 8286881716, 02228272829,  (Prof. Jinesh Shah and Shri Sheel Bhanushali)

These Classes are genuine, recommended by icsi.edu

https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Student/List%20of%20PPP%2006%2012%2012.pdf

LIST OF INSTITUTES EMPANELLED IN IMPARTING THE ORAL COACHING FACILITIES TO THE CS STUDENTS UNDER PUBLIC/PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP SCHEME. ( as on 01.07.13 ) WESTERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL

S.No. 3

Name & Address of Empanelled Institutions. Study Circle, B 2 106, Greenland Society, J B Nagar, Andheri (East),Mumbai – 59

Validity for CS Session of Exam. December 2013 and June 2014 session of CS Examinations

Tel nos. 028272829, 028262829

Email id.jineshkiritshah @ gmail.com