Cia material 2011

Hi guys,

Want to know if anyone is interested in doing CIA.. 

The study material can be purchased by contributing.. I have already got 2 more friends, if interested please reply!!

Thanks

Aditi

Replies (4)

I am interested you can leave your contact info or can mail me at sanjaymishra108 @ gmail.com mentioning cost

Hi Aditi,

I have just purchased the original Gleim study material (15th edition) from concorde some 15 days back. I was searching for people who might want to share the cost. I can provide the xerox copies of 4 books and questions and answers from software in PDF format. As you said you are 3 people and if Mr. Sanjay mishra is also interested, we can share the material that I have purchased. It will be very cheap for all of us then.

Please revert if you all are interested.

Hi friends,

 

I am karuppasamy and working as Senior Officer in a public sector bank. I am interested  to join and bear the cost of the material. My email id is cksamysbi @ yahoo.co.in. Please write to me for further details and discussion.

 

Regards

 

C. Karuppaamy

well am in too.

tushar.chaudhari @ icai.org

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details